can't stop kissing my girlfriend prank

The smile on Leigh-Anne's face as you hovered over her melted your heart.

As you began to kiss her face, she burst into giggles, the sound so beautiful and infectious.

It's all you've been wanting since she got home a bit ago. She seemed so down and stressed out.

Her eyes weren't sparkling and there was no sign of a smile, only a frown.

She didn't want to talk about it but you were determined to make her happy, so you decided to do something to her that you've been seeing go around social media.

It was bound to cheer her up and only a few seconds after starting, you'd already succeeded.

But now that you've started you don't want to stop.

She pouted as you trailed your kisses down her body, but you skipped over her jaw and her neck.

Instead, you kissed her hips and her thighs, and then her stomach.

"You're giving me so many kisses," she laughed as she tangled her fingers in your hair, her eyes bright and full of stars when you stared up at her adoringly.

"You deserve them all." You said as you kissed her arms and hands before making your way to her neck. "You're amazing and I love you lots, Leigh,"

Your words made her heart flutter and then you made it beat even faster as you kissed the little sweet spot on her neck.

"I can't ever stop kissing you." You whispered against her jaw as you peppered kisses across it. "I'm so in love with you."

"I love you so much." She smiled as you kissed up to her lips, immediately giving her a sweet kiss.

"You feel better?"

"So much better." She said, her lips still moving lovingly against yours.

"So should I stop kissing you now?" You asked teasingly.

By the look in your eyes, she knew you weren't going to stop.

But she shook her head with a grin before pulling her in for a romantic kiss.

"No. I love your sweet kisses." She said as she wrapped her arms around you to pull you closer, happily kissing you again and again.