you surprise her on tour (requested)

You peeked behind the curtain to catch a glimpse of Leigh-Anne and the girls out on stage. You could tell they were happy and grateful to be able to stand where they are now; and the feeling was mutual when it came to the mixers out in the crowd.

They were excited! They sang along to every word with the girls. Some cried, some smiled uncontrollably. But no matter what, they were grateful to be there in that moment with the four girls they looked up to so much.

They were finishing the last song and you had just arrived a few minutes prior. Sadly, your flight landed a little later than planned and so you couldn't catch as much of the show as you hoped you would. But it was alright because you knew that you'd have three weeks of shows to catch.

You could hear the loud screams coming from the fans. You caught one of the crew members' eyes and he wordlessly answered your question. The show had ended and any second now the girls would be making their way backstage... to you.

You made your way down the hall and into the dressing room. You could hear them all squeal excitedly and the sound of cheers and clapping from crew members as they made their way to their dressing room.

They all made their way inside with Perrie being first. She was talking to Jesy, who followed right behind her. But they were mid-conversation when they both looked up and saw you standing there. The water bottle Jesy had been holding fell from her hands and she and Perrie shared a shocked but excited look.

Jade walked in with Leigh-Anne trailing behind her.

"Babe! You didn't tell us that Y/n was coming!" Perrie said.

"She isn't, what are you-"

She couldn't even finish what she was saying because she could see you just feet away from where she stood. It's been months since she last saw you and she was in awe, to say the least.

"Y/n?" She asked, almost in disbelief, as she started to make her way to you.

"Surprise!"

She giggled tearfully and wrapped you in a huge hug when you were close enough to touch. She sniffled, a tear or two falling from her eyes as utter happiness washed over her. "You're really here. I can't believe it! I've been hoping to see your face for so long, baby. I've missed you so much!"

You pulled away from the hug but continued to hold her. "I've missed you too! I love you, I'm so happy to be back in your arms again."

You shared a loving look before you kissed her. After being apart for so long, the sweet kiss turned passionate and fiery. Every touch of her fingers along your skin made you crave her more.

But you remembered that three other pairs of eyes were on you both so with a blush covering your cheeks, you pulled back from Leigh-Anne's lips.

"Hey, y/n!" Jade cheered and you waved to her. You laughed as your girlfriend grabbed a throw pillow from the couch and threw it their way. They took the hint and left the room, allowing you to have some space and privacy.

"You've got me for three weeks, baby."

She smiled at you, eyes shining with love for you. "I'm so happy! I can't wait to spend these three weeks with you. I love you."

You leaned in for another kiss, one that left you breathless. "Love you too."

It all felt so surreal; to be back in her arms, and to know that you get to be by her side for the next few weeks. You felt happier than you had in a long time, all because of her.