fifty-seven || in your arms, I feel safe

Start from the beginning

  I felt his hands struggling to move under the sheets, fumbling around until they gripped into my hair, tugging at it slightly. 

   I suddenly pulled him out of my mouth, only to use my tongue to swipe up from the base of his dick, all the way up to the tip, swirling around it and collecting the arousal that was quickly forming there. 

    Harry involuntarily began bucking his hips up to my mouth as I began to move my head up and down again, and through the weight of the covers, I could hear muffled curses leaving his lips.  

   I could feel my eyes watering as he lightly began to push my head down onto himself, the tip of his dick hitting the back of my throat, but I didn't care, I loved it, and I loved him. 

  I began to move both my mouth and my hand faster, feeling Harry's legs tense underneath me as I brought him closer and closer to finishing. 

   His fingers tugged harder at my hair, his hips moving up to meet my mouth quicker and quicker, and I felt his legs beginning to shake. 

   "Fuck, Tate. Fuck, you're so good baby," he moaned softly, and I hummed against him in response, causing him to tug against my hair even harder. 

    I slid my tongue up and down his shaft with each dip of my head, stopping to swirl across the tip each time I reached it.

  "I'm going to cum," he whispered, and I could tell without seeing his face how hard he was trying to be quiet.

  At this announcement, I moved the fastest I had so far, his tip practically going down my throat as I took all of him in my mouth, and soon, I felt his release sliding down my throat, his legs beginning to shake, and he pulled at my hair tightly as he rode out his high.

   Before I came back up, I licked one final stripe up his shaft, before pressing a kiss to his tip, pulling up his briefs and sweatpants, and crawling back up to the light I could see peeking in at the top of the covers. 

   I had a satisfied smirk as I finally broke to the top of the covers, propping my head up with one hand as I found Harry panting softly, his eyes fluttered closed as his head sunk into the pillowcase, a very sheen layer of perspiration coating his forehead, causing some of his unruly curls to stick to the skin. His plump pink lips were slightly parted, and I practically basked in the beautiful sight of him, an absolute mess, because of me.

  "Good morning, baby," I whispered playfully, and with his eyes still closed, his lips spread open into a lopsided and lazy grin, his pearly white teeth on full display.

   He let out a groan and brought his hands to his face, clapping them onto his cheeks, and slowly sliding them down, finally opening his eyes and turning his head to face me. 

   "Good. Fucking. Morning," he laughed, turning on his side now, and reaching out one of the hands that moments before had been tangled in my hair, now placing it on my cheek and leaning forward to press a kiss to my forehead. 

 We both jolted a bit when we heard another round of knocks on the door.

  "Come on guys! You can fuck each other into oblivion when we get to Portugal, but can we at least get on the plane and get there first?" Will shouted, and Harry and I instantly burst out into laughter. 

***********

   After finally managing to get everyone rounded up and into the car, we successfully made it to the airport in time for our flight.

   We greeted the pilots and sat down, but this time, instead of being all spread out as we had been on the way to Scotland, we all squeezed into the first row of seats together, laughing and chatting. 

     It was nice. I think my most successful friendship would obviously be the one I had formed with Will. Never in a million years did I think I would say it, but I knew now that I trusted him with my life. 

   We were cracking jokes and telling stories, each of us able for a brief moment to pretend that we were just normal people, with normal lives. It was quite refreshing.

   But soon, the moment was over, as we all knew we needed to figure out where we would be headed in Portugal.

   As Harry pulled out the journals and set up the pull-out table in between a row of seats, I turned to Abel, who had his laptop already up and running.

  Will and Niall were using the other table to play paper football, using a napkin that they had gotten from the bar area, flicking the triangle back and forth between them.

  "Hey, Abel, any updates on my mom?" I asked.

 He turned to me and smiled. "Everything's all good. No suspicious activity, don't worry Tate, if anything were to happen, I would tell you immediately," he assured me, and I smiled and nodded back at him.

  "Okay, thank you, Abel," I replied softly, and he reached across the aisle to grab my hand, squeezing it gently.

   "Always, Tate. Always." 

 "Ready?" Harry suddenly asked, causing all of us to turn our heads towards him, the journals open before him. 

   We all nodded, and I glanced over at the words scribbled on the page, which I assumed were in Portuguese.

  He cleared his throat and began to read.

 "Fast rode the knight

With spurs, hot and reeking,

Ever waving an eager sword,

"To save my lady!"

Fast rode the knIght,

And leaped from saddle to war.

Men of steel flickered and gleamed

Like riot of silver lights,

And the gold of the knight's good banner

Still waved on a castle wall.

. . . . .

A horse,

Blowing, staggering, bloody thing,

Forgotten at foot of castle wall.

A horse

Dead at foot of castle wall."

  We all blinked at his words, mentally and physically scratching our heads, trying to figure out what the poem could possibly mean when suddenly, Will's voice began to speak.

 "Stephen Crane's "Fast Rode The Knight", St. George's castle in Lisbon," he replied, using his fingers to lazily flick the paper football through Niall's finger-field-goal.

  We all looked at him, completely slack jawed, and he looked at us with a raised eyebrow.

 "Oh, what? Do you guys think you're the only ones who can Scooby-Doo your way through these poems? I know my shit," he mumbled, and we all broke into wide grins, chuckling.

  Abel shook his head, laughing as he typed onto his keyboard, fact-checking Will.

  "I think he's right," he chuckled incredulously. 

 Will shrugged, a smug grin on his face. "I know I am, get used to it."

  I looked at Harry and shrugged my shoulder, smiling goofily.

  "Well then. St. George's castle it is."

AN: HI ALL! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE! SEE YOU SOON! xx