forty-five || I play rough

the song for this chapter is, "Sick Thoughts," by Lewis Blissett :) p.s. there is also a really good slowed and reverbed version of this if you want to listen to both hehe :)

***********

We're psychos foreverIn diamonds and leatherWe'll never get better
That's why I got theseSick thoughts, sick thoughtsSick thoughts, sick thoughtsLook what you've causedYou've got 'em too

***********

Tate

  After Abel left and we had thanked him a million times, Harry and I ate dinner. We debated getting takeout, but after talking it through, we both admitted that we really just wanted a big bowl of pasta.

     "Just wait till you have the pasta in Italy," he winked at me as we did the dishes.

 "Honestly, the food that we get to eat is probably going to be the best thing to come from all of this," I sighed as I dried off the items Harry handed to me.

   He paused at my words. "Just the food? That's the best thing?" He pouted, turning off the sink and placing the last fork on the countertop, crossing his arms over his chest.

  I rolled my eyes and decided to keep teasing him.

 "Yep, that's it," I replied, picking up the forks and taking them over to put them back in the drawer that they belonged in, silently loving how I was memorizing Harry's place, how I was memorizing him.

    Suddenly, one of Harry's hands slammed down on the counter next to me, startling me to a point where I dropped one of the forks, but Harry's free hand shot down and grabbed it before it had a chance to hit the floor.

   He reached his arm around my waist and pulled the drawer in front of me open, causing me to back further into him. With a faint clink, he dropped the forks in and pushed the drawer shut, and I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck, giving me chills.

  "Really now, baby? Because I could think of plenty of things better to come than food," he whispered suggestively into my ear, nipping at the edge of it.

    I glanced down at his hands. 

  Fuck, his hands.

His hands were so perfect, and sexy. Just like he was. I trailed my eyes over his many rings, and up and down his long fingers, subconsciously biting my lip, and thinking about how much better his hands would be around my neck, or touching my-

    "What's the matter, baby? You seem distracted," he hummed from behind me. 

    I snapped out of my daze and spun around to face him, to find that satisfied smirk plastered on his face. 

   He took a step forward and further backed me into the counter. Reaching a hand up, he lazily trailed it up and down my waist, looking me up and down. 

  I took this as an opportunity to get him back for teasing me, and so I leaned forward grabbing onto his shirt collar, pulling him in close to me so that our lips were only millimeters apart.   

   His breathing picked up and he gripped my waist tighter. 

   I went to close the small distance between us, but right before our lips touched, I simply whispered...

   "Look who's distracted now."

 And with that, I shoved his body off of mine and brushed past him, not even turning around as I flitted my fingers around in a small wave to him as I walked upstairs.