fifty-seven || in your arms, I feel safe

Start from the beginning

***********

     I woke up the next morning, happily warmed underneath the weight of Harry's arm slung around my waist, even in his sleep, he wanted to keep me as close as possible.

   I heard the knocking on my door, and Will's loud voice booming through the walls.

  "Alright, lovebirds! We are leaving in one hour!" He announced.

 Harry groaned when I tried to slip out of his grip, pulling me closer and mumbling to me in his morning voice.

  "Five more minutes baby," he pouted, and I smiled to myself.

I shook my head against the pillow, practically feeling the tangles in my hair.

  "Sorry, angel. We have to get going, we have to go to Portugal today," I reminded him.

 When Harry and I first set out to do this, I was extremely glad that the two of us would be able to spend time together, just us. But after yesterday's events, I was kind of happy that the rest of the boys were here with us. Hopefully, I wouldn't need them in the way that I did yesterday, but it was comforting to know that if something did happen, neither Harry nor I would have to face it alone. 

     "You're literally no fun at all. In fact, you are the killer of fun," he muttered into the pillowcase, and I didn't even have to turn around to know he had his eyebrows pulled together, and his bottom lip sticking out.

   I shimmied around under the weight of his arm, turning myself to face him.

 "No fun, eh?" I teased, sitting up to press kisses up the base of his neck, trailing them right under his jaw. 

   I peeked down to see a smile tugging at his lips, although only half of it was visible due to the fact that he had burrowed his head into the pillow. 

 "No fun at all," he sighed, although the playful banter in his voice was as clear as the skies I could see from the large window, which was streaming in sunlight and causing my already warm body to feel warmer. 

  I slid one of my hands onto his chest, gliding it down his body until I reached the band of his sweats. I teased my finger across the elastic, causing Harry to writhe and squirm.

  He groaned and sat up, propping his head up in one hand and looking at me in annoyance.

 "This is very rude," he informed me, raising an eyebrow at me.

 I innocently cocked my head to the side, biting my lip to suppress a smile.

  "What? This?" I questioned, dipping my fingers slightly lower into his pants, now able to feel the band of his briefs.

   Harry pursed his lips together, trying to remain unbothered as I continued my torturously slow attack on his self-control. 

   I slid my hand underneath his briefs, my hand resting upon his already hard dick, and I stroked it lightly. Harry's eyes fluttered closed and he let a sigh escape his lips. 

  I suddenly stopped, causing Harry's eyes to snap open, but soon after, widen as I slid underneath the covers, pulling down his sweatpants along with his briefs as I crawled under the sheets. 

   "What are you- oh fuck," he moaned out softly as I suddenly placed his tip into my mouth.

  I swirled my tongue along the tip, using my hand to wet the rest of his length, before beginning to bob my head up and down, taking in more of him each time I went down.