🧸Chapter twenty five🧸

" wake up! " Nayeon yells while shaking y/n

" why? " she asks while sitting up.

" jyp wants to speak to you so get ready " Chaeyoung says so y/n instantly gets out of bed and runs to the bathroom.

Of course jihyo is getting ready in there but y/n doesn't care.

Y/n starts stripping her clothes off and jihyo gasps before falling on the ground.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! " she yells and y/n laughs.

" I have to go soon " y/n says and jihyo runs out of the bathroom in shock.

Y/n locks the door and hops into the shower.

Time skip

Y/n is on her way to jyps office and all the girls have a plan.

They are gonna follow her to see what's happening.

The girls all leave the dorm and sneakily follow her.

Y/n enters the office and bows towards jyp.

She sits down and he slides her a folder.

" I was wondering if you're willing to be in a kdrama, a lot of people have been requesting for you to play the role " jyp says and y/n looks at the character's role.

Yoon miyoung

• warm personality

• funny

• doesn't like the thought of love

• falls in love with her best friend

• dramatic

• lovable

Character background:

Her parents work as farmers, she's in college studying cinematography, her best friend soyeong ( played by jisoo of blackpink ), is top of her classes, has a scared childhood.

" jisoo?! " y/n says with wide eyes and jyp nods.

" she actually left a message for us, she wants you to play the role as her best friend/lover " y/ns face goes blank and she looks at the ground.

" I'll have to think about it " y/n states and jyp nods.

" I'll give you 10 days to decide " he says and she nods before leaving.

The girls already ran back to their dorm and they're all shocked.

" do you think she'll say yes? " Sana asks and jeongyeon smacks her.

" or course she will! She'll be acting, getting paid and she'll be around jisoo! " she yells and the rest of the girls starts to frown besides jihyo.