🧸Chapter nineteen🧸

Y/n and Chaeyoung make it to the pool and see everyone is already swimming

" hey girls! " Chaeyoung shouts and y/n walks over to her dad and sits down with him.

" wanna go in the sauna? " y/n asks and he nods as they both enter the sauna.

He starts getting a call after a moment and he leaves her alone.

She see someone walk in so  she looks up to see mina.

" hi "  she smiles and mina smiles back before sitting next to her.

" woah it's like 110 degrees in here! " mina exclaims while looking at the temperature.

Y/n just shrugs and mina starts checking her out.

She tries to avoid eye contact with mina but mina sighs cutely.

Y/n looks over to her and she smirks.

" what? " Y/n asks and mina gets closer to her.

" do I seem innocent to you? " she asks and Y/n nods quickly making her pout.

" everyone always thinks that " she frowns before putting her hand on y/ns thigh.

" it's extremely hot in here I think we sh- " she cuts y/n off by getting up and standing in front of her.

" We should what? " she asks and Y/n stand up.

" go in the pool! " She says nervously before bolting out of the sauna and into the pool.

The rest of the girls become confused but they all cheer as they see her in the pool with them.

" yay y/ns here! " jeongyeon yells and they all stare at her with admiration.

Time skip

They swam for a while but now they're all trying to decide what to eat.

" y/n what do you think? " they all ask with adorable looks on their faces.

" hmm I don't really care " y/n says and they all start to discus without her.

" American food? " they ask so y/n nods and they search up places.

" let's go " Chaeyoung says while holding out her hand for y/n to grab.

They walk out to the van and Chaeyoung pats a seat next to her so Y/n gladly excepts it.

Y/n sits next to her and she gives her a huge smile.

" hey... " Chaeyoung says before looking down at the ground causing y/n to become confused.

" what? " y/n asks and Chaeyoung shakes her head before looking out of the window.

" okay then " y/n chuckles before putting her earbuds in her ears.

They get to the restaurant and everyone sits down excitedly.

They start to order their drinks until Chaeyoung gets flustered.

" she'll have what I'm having " y/n states and the waitress nods before winking towards y/n.

The rest of the girls start to get defensive and death glare the waitress as she walks away.

" how dare she wink at our y/n! " Sana huffs and the rest nod in agreement making y/n laugh.

As their drinks come back the waitress starts checking out y/n and the rest of the girls don't like it at all.

" I really wanna punch her " tzuyu mumbles while gulping down her drink.

" same " momo agrees while frowning and y/n just chuckles at the situation.

" okay what would you guys like to eat? " the waitress asks and they all start to order.

Y/n goes last and as she's ordering the waitress passes ever a note.

Y/n opens it and sees a number so she immediately hides it from the girls but of course dahyun catches her.

" what was that? " she asks and y/n gulps as the rest of the girls give her glares.

She takes it out and they all gasp.

" that dirty little- " y/n cuts off Nayeon by coughing.

" I only want her number to be friends " y/n says in defense and they all nod.

Their food comes and they start to eat.

Time skip

Once they have to pay the bill the waitress starts getting touchy with y/n.

Tzuyu stands up and grabs the girls hand.

She takes it off of y/n and smiles.

" can you please not do that " tzuyu asks and the waitress rolls her eyes.

" why? " she asks and tzuyu chuckles.

" she doesn't like you like that " tzuyu says in prefect English and the waitress tilts her head.

" then who does she like? " she asks causing tzuyu to sit on y/ns lap.

" me duh " she says while wrapping herself around the smaller girl.

" t.z.u.y.u " jihyo says through gritted teeth and tzuyu gets up almost immediately.

" ugh whatever " the waitress groans while giving them the money back.

" damn she was a bitch " Chaeyoung mumbles making y/n smile and shake her head.

" so let's go I guess " y/n says and they all stand up to leave.

As they are about to leave the same waitress comes back up to y/n and hand ever another slip of paper.

Sana seems to have had enough to because she snatched the paper and shoves it in her mouth.

" babe let's go " Sana rolls her eyes before dragging her o it of the restaurant.

Y/n walks up to her dad and he laughs.

" i can't believe you're still a virgin when you know they all like you " he slaps my shoulder and I roll my eyes.

" shut up " I say and he laughs harder.

" no you shut up, bed wetter " he says my old nickname and I whine.

" that was when I was five " I protest and he laughs before ruffling my hair like normal.

" go " he pushes me towards the girls and I start to walk with them the rest of the way to the hotel.

As we get there we spilt ways.

Me and Chaeyoung get to our room and she changes into pajamas first.

I put on some shorts and a tshirt before climbing into bed too.

I see Chaeyoung let the dog outside and I smile from her cuteness.

She comes back to the bed and lays on my chest.

" goodnight " she says making my heart melt once again.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes💫