🧸Chapter nine🧸

( omfg dubu is so cute ahhhhhh 🥺🥰  )

( omfg dubu is so cute ahhhhhh 🥺🥰 )

Y/n sits there for a moment before getting up and helping jihyo.

Y/n's not the best at tying stuff.

She successfully ties the top and jihyo turns around with a smirk.

" I wonder what else those hands can do~ " she says making y/n's freeze.

Y/n thought jihyo was a holy person But nevermind.

* knock knock *

Jihyo runs to the door and random girls are smiling at her before one speaks.

" we're y/n's friends may we come in? " they ask politely in English and jihyo gestures y/n to come over there.

" ye- OMG! " y/n hugs them quickly as they all start to shed some tears.

" we've missed you " they all say and she stops the hug with a wide smile on her face.

" so what are we gonna do? " y/n's friends ask and she shrugs while looking at jihyo.

(btw your friends names are, Lucy, Rosalina, prezly)

" I can hang out tomorrow " y/n smiles and they all give her a thumbs up before walking away to their room.

" so they are your friends? " jihyo asks and y/n nods before walking out of the room.

Meanwhile the others are waiting in the lobby patiently.

" I can't wait to see her in a bikini~ " momo says while staring at the direction they are gonna come from.

" she never likes to show her skin that often so you're lucky if she is wearing one " her father says making all the girls groan and pout.

Y/n and jihyo finally walk out into the lobby and y/n is talking to Rosalina.

Rosalina grabs y/n's waist casing all the girls to rush up to them and give Rosalina fake smiles.

" your hands are cold! " y/n squeals and they both giggle together.

" you untied the back so re tie it " y/n demanda Rosalina.

As Rosalina is tying the back of her top the girls speak up.

" hi " they say in English and Rosalina smiles at them softly " hello " she waves and y/n explains that their English may not be that good but it's pretty good.

" y/n~ " Rosalina says and y/n turns her head to look at Rosalina.

They both accidentally kiss making everyone gasp and y/n chuckles.

" that's our 10 kiss " y/n laughs and mina catches onto the English.

" guys they have kissed 10 times now " all the girls eyes widen as they see Rosalina and y/n dancing together.