🧸Chapter thirty four🧸

" wake up cutie " y/n wakes up as someone whispers in her ear

She looks up to see Chaeyoung hovering over her.

" we all have to do a photo shoot do you want to come with? " she asks while showing off her cute dimples.

" sure " y/n responds while tiredly sitting up.

She stands up and she quickly grabs some clothes.

She takes a shower and she changes into some casual clothes.

" Let's go " jihyo shouts as everyone runs out of the dorm.

They quickly walk to the company van and they hop inside.

As they get inside the van y/n sits besides the manager causing all the girls to frown.

" I want to sit by y/n " momo mumbles sadly as the rest of the girls whine.

The driver starts the car and they pull away from the company building.

" ooo we get to wear Chanel clothing " Nayeon squeals while scrolling though her tik tok account.

" is she sleeping? " dahyun asks while pointing towards y/n.

They all turn their heads and they see y/n leaning against the van widow with her eyes closed.

" Just let her sleep guys... " the manager says while pulling out his phone.

Time skip

They get to the their destination and they immediately hop out of the van.

" hey y/n can we talk...? " the manager asks with a sad expression on his face.

" uh yeah sure " y/n says while tiredly rubbing her eyes.

They hop out of the van and he pulls her aside.

" so two days ago I found out my mother has stage 3 cancer and I need to take care of her... " he frowns while looking into y/ns eyes.

" you're leaving? Who's gonna be the new manager then? " she asks in a confused tone as he grabs her hand.

" can you please take over for me... you're the only person I trust with the girls " he asks while sadly looking at y/n.

" I know you're busy with a kdrama and you'll most likely become an idol- " he gets cut off as y/n sighs.

" I can't... it would be way to hard to do all of that at once " y/n frowns while giving him a hug.