🧸Chapter seventeen🧸

" hey you okay? " y/ns dad asks her as he sees her sigh heavily

" Of course I am! " she responds and he sighs while nodding.

" I should stop getting close with them " y/n says out of nowhere causing her fathers eyes to widen.

" w-why?! " he whisper shouts and she looks down at her phone sadly.

" I don't want to get hurt again so I'm just gonna stop " she responds making her dad Frown.

All the girls slowly wake up and she puts her earbuds back in her ears.

" hi y/n! " they all squeal but she ignores them.

" you can have your gifts back " she says and they all shake their heads with sad looks.

" you don't like them? " jihyo pouts and y/n shrugs.

" Driver can you let me out here " y/n asks and they all gasp.

" we are still 25 minutes away from the hotel " mina speaks but y/n jumps out of the van and they speed off.

" what if she gets hurt?! " Nayeon says and they all become worried.

Meanwhile y/n grabbed a  few beers from a store and she's walking along the street.

" why am I falling for all of them? " she slaps herself lightly while staring at her phone.

" how did I start falling for 9 girls?! " she yells at herself and chugs the second beer down.

She chugs the third beer and she's pretty drunk by now.

She sees a group of guys walk up to her and they all smirk.

" let us bring you home beautiful " they say trying to be sexy but she just rolls her eyes and tries to walk past them.

they hold onto her tightly making her squirm and eventually she falls on the ground.

" it's our lucky day boys! " they say with disgusting grins on their faces.

As they try and pick her up she hears someone speak in English from behind them.

" hey stop it! " she looks past them and sees Nayeon and jihyo with scary looks on their faces.

" ooo we got some more girls " they high five each other until jihyo walks up to one guy and punches him straight in the nose.

Nayeon does the same but instead of punching the guy she kicks him in the balls.

Y/n just sits there dumbfounded but also impressed.

The guys run away in a hurry and they rush to y/n.

" are you okay? " they both ask and y/n nods.

" let's go " they try and help her stand up but she pushes them off.

" d-don't touch me " she says before getting up herself but she's wobbling all over the place.

" what's wrong? " jihyo asks in a concerned tone making y/n scoff and avoid eye contact.

" hey! " Nayeon yells before gripping onto y/ns arm harshly.

" don't make me hit you, tell us what's wrong " she warns y/n and y/n leans closer to the bunny girls face making her flustered.

" I like it rough " y/n grins before she realizes what she said and she mentally face palms.

" good to know " jihyo mumbles as they keep walking towards the hotel.

" nothing is wrong just let me be for a while " y/n slurs and they both sigh sadly before nodding.

" why do all of you like me? There's a million more girls in the world, why me? " y/n asks and they pause to think.

" we don't know you're just special " Nayeon says while blushing and y/n nods before jamming to music.

" you want to know something? " y/n asks as she's almost about to pass out.

" I like you guys a lot, I'm just trying to hide it " she says before passing out and jihyo catches her.

" I can bring her to our room " Nayeon says before carrying the girl Bridal style.

Nayeon carries her to the room and is greeted by a happy dog.

Nayeon runs out of the room to grab water from a vending machine and she sees all the girls asking about y/n.

" She's in bed right now " Nayeon speaks and they all sigh out a relief and Nayeon runs back to the room.

She sees y/ns eyes open so she gives y/n the water bottle.

" you should drink this " she points at it and y/n sits up Slowly.

She's clearly still intoxicated but she drinks the water.

" you have big hands " y/n chuckle while grabbing Nayeons hand.

" mines small compared to yours " y/n smiles and sets the water bottle down on the night stand.

" big hands are useful " Nayeon laughs and y/n smirks.

" totally " she says before laying back down and looking away from Nayeon.

" ah you're a horny drunk " Nayeon mumbles before going into the bathroom to change.

She puts on a tshirt and some shorts before laying in bed next to y/n.

" hi " y/n says and Nayeon faces towards her.

" hey " she responds and y/n can't help but sigh.

" can you come closer? " y/n asks making Nayeon gulp but then she gains her confidence back.

" sure " Nayeon shuffles closer to y/n until she can feel hot breath against her lips.

" goodnight " y/n says and Nayeon leans in for a kiss.

Their lips connect and Nayeon gets on top of her quickly.

Nayeon pulls away and examines y/ns face.

She sees that y/ns pupils are dilated completely.

She attacks her neck and smirks as she hears y/n moan out of pleasure.

She runs her hand along y/ns waist and grins as she sees y/n bite her lip.

She glides her hand down until she's close to y/ns area and she stops.

She looks at y/n for permission and y/n nods.

Nayeon slips her hand in y/ns shorts and plays with the hem of her thong.

She Places one finger on y/ns sensitive spot and starts moving her finger in Circular motion.

She looks down at y/n and smirks as she sees the girl with her eyes closed and she's biting her lip.

They share a passionate kiss and Nayeon starts to move her finger faster making y/n gasp.

As y/n starts getting closer she whispers in Nayeons ear.

" Baby ".

Nayeon let's her finish and she smirks.

She pecks y/ns lips one last time before putting her arms around y/n.

" goodnight " Nayeon whispers and they both fall asleep.

Sorry for not updating for a while😃