🧸Chapter eight🧸

Y/n gets changed into a one piece since for twice tv they can't show anything revealing

" I can't wait to wear a fucking bikini " sana sighs and same with momo.

" oh god I was right they share a brain cell " y/n mumbles and comes out of the bathroom while on her phone.

" let's go cutie " momo grabs y/n's hand and leads them out to the waiting room where everyone else is.

" okay let's goo " they all cheer and run out of the hotel like maniacs.

" I'll take care of her sir you can actually trust me! " jihyo says and her father laughs while getting in the van with Them.

" CANT YOU SEE ME? " y/n starts singing a txt song before shutting her mouth completely and acting like she's asleep.

" I hate water " tzuyu shivers while the girls try and comfort her.

" tzuyu " y/n says and they make eye contact for a while before y/n smiles.

" did you know you're so beautiful " she says and tzuyu smiles while shrugging.

" what's a good pet name if I get a dog? " y/n asks her and she starts thinking hard.

Y/n knows that's a good way to get her to stop thinking about the ocean until they get there.

Time skip

They get there and tzuyu is completely calm so y/n's happy.

" YAY! " sana squeals and drags y/n with her in the water.

" oh shit " y/n sees a huge wave and goes under water so the wave doesn't smack her against the rocks underneath her.

Meanwhile momo and sana are waiting for the wave to hit them.

It finally does and momo hits her head on the rocks but sana does a backflip under water.

" ow " momo giggles and sana squirts water out of her nose.

" ew that tastes so bad " sana starts gagging and y/n pops up from the water while chuckling.

" you guys gotta duck right away so you don't get smacked down " y/n gives them all advice and they all stand there and wait for another wave like y/n.

A big one starts coming.

Y/n ducks and some of the other girls do except momo and tzuyu.

Momo smacks her head again and tzuyu does a backflip like sana did.

" woah cooool! " chaeyoung and mina Hugh five each other while y/n stays under water to relax.

" where's y/n? " jeongyeon asks as they all pop up from under water.

" don't worry she can hold her breathe for a long time " her father chuckles and she comes out of the water while smiling.