Instead of returning directly to the house, I decide to walk the streets in search of Dom. Seeing her case, most cops need to know that she's her car. It takes us almost 20 minutes before Maya and I see him walking on the sidewalk in the company of... Brian ?

I'll stop my car near them by lowering the window.

- So, gentlemen, we take advantage of this sweet date with the beautiful stars ?

Dom turns to us by throwing a sensory look at Maya who is starting to laugh.

- So, how are you two ? Not too much trouble with the chickens ?

I was just trying not to laugh too hard.

- His can go, Brian answers me.

I'm hicking my head while Maya smiles at me.

- Do you want to come ? It's always better than losing your big ego by calling a taxi that I'm sure Dom will be unable to pay for the fact that Mia has all the money he has earned.

This time Dom throws me a black look while Maya goes out to allow Dom to board behind. As Maya was about to return to her place, I look at Brian.

- Are you planning to go in or go up ?
- You let me board your car when you don't know me ?
- Did you prevent Dom from getting caught by the police no ? So you're cool enough for me. Especially since you had the courage to fight with Vince.

Brian smiles at the corner before taking the last place at the bottom of my car while Maya goes inside. When she slaps the door, I hurry to leave this place and go home.

- So, the serial killer, how did you find this first race experience ? I asked him.
- Who tells you that it was my first ?
- Your posture, your arrogance at the beginning, has you nervousness... answers Maya in my place.
- Not to forget that you had already said it, I completed.
- When ? ask Brian surprised.
- When you were in your car before departure. I heard you tell you even in your head.

In the mirror, I see Brian throwing a funny look at me. He must think I'm a paranoid.

- Kayla is a mentalism, said to Dom looking out the window.
- Do you know how to make magic ? he asks me intrigued.
- We know how to do it, I tell him by designating my sister and me with my thumb. Since we were a child, we've never stopped doing magic and it's very practical.
- Especially when the police cut us after.
- How long have you been doing magic ?
- I know too much... his date back to our childhood. I found a book at the library that spoke of an incredible magician named Lionel Shrikes and who told in detail all the numbers he had performed during his lifetime.
- Lionel Shrikes... isn't the magician who died drowned because of his last lap ? The one with..
- The number he chose to do to teach Thaddeus Bradley.
- I don't even imagine what his family had to endure in Shrikes, said Maya while looking at the landscape.

I'm hitting my head before I stop my car in a red light.

- Are you really from the same family ?

I'm bing my eyebrows before I turn to Brian at the same time as Maya.

- No, it's that during your race, I heard other people say that you were the two adopted of the Toretto family.

I raise my shoulders as Maya grows a grogly.

- Dom collected us when we were children. Shortly after, he was taken to jail in Lompoc for a period of two years. And since then, our family has never been so welded as before, I say by getting back on the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I breathe a good blow when we finally arrive at home and I remember pushing a grogly by seeing all the cars in the streets. So while Brian was heating up for Dom, everyone's coming back here and party ! Good morning to the family.