The day passes quickly. Towards the end of the afternoon, we return home to change and prepare for the evening races. I put my favourite red vest with sleeve as well as my black pants with openings on the sides before putting my small heel boots and to finish, I quickly plate my hair so that they are smooth.

Once ready, I knock a shot in the wall where my sister's room is to warn her that I've finished. A few seconds later, the noise of the family's engines is heard in the street in front of the house and that makes me smile. I get out of my room by taking my phone and my keys and I go down the steps to reach Dom outside. A few minutes later, Maya went out in turn by locking the door behind her.

When we approach cars, Vince lowers his window and doesn't miss throwing a spike.

- So, ready to run girls ?

I'm making a corner smile while Maya shoots her tongue. I walk towards my car before entering it and I see Maya walking towards Dom's. Mia also moves towards the cars and goes up in Letty's. I start the engine and turn up the volume of my radio very high so that everyone knows what I'm listening to. When I get out of the main entrance, I see Letty shaking her head while smiling. I move on the side while the time Dom comes out of the entrance and I hurry to sit behind him.

~~~~~~~~~

When the sun finally went down, we finally reached our destination for the breeds. I'm going down the sound of my radio looking around. Soon Letty comes to the right of Dom to my level while the boys put themselves behind us in the alignment of the bowls. The noise of our engines comes to the ears of the gathered people who are moving away from our path.

The Toretto family is THE unbeatable family in the area. Everyone who tries to run with their engine on wheels against us have every chance against them to lose their money or their license. I know since the last time Maya and I ran, the guys had lost their licenses. That was really funny.

Dom's Red VeilSide roars quite hard before it parked in the way. My car follows him closely before I stop a few centimetres from his back, Letty back with Vince and the last two completely back.

I get out of my car by passing a hand in my hair and I will join my brother and sister after slamming my door. Dom comes out at the same time as Maya and starts to greet the local regulars just before two girls come to flirt with him. I roll my eyes before heading towards my sister who grows a sigh. I turn my head when I see Letty approaching his boyfriend.

She starts miaowing too much before she says :

- Looks like her feeling... the bitch ? Before I shoot you with my car, I advise you to get out of the way and fast.
- Letty we were talking, defending Dom.
- That's it, we don't care.

I look at my sister, who starts smiling at full teeth. Letty is totally jealous when a girl approaches Dom. Since high school, she had eyes only for our brother while a girl more beautiful than she physically approaches too much Dom very often puts her out of her and she fears the day he would leave it for another. But Dom will never do such a thing.

Soon Hector, a Mexican, and Edwin, a black man from the neighborhood, approach Dom and they start talking about racing. Dom wants to make only one race for $2,000. I roll my eyes as Mia moves towards us with a smile.

- It's annoying, says suddenly Maya.
- What are you talking about ? I asked him.
- Because of this idiot who put my cash out of service, I will not be able to run.

I'm making a corner smile.

- Don't worry, sister, there will be many other races.

Maya grows a sigh while Mia makes a compassionate smile to her just before shaking her in her arms.