The next day, I don't get up before noon and I think I did well. Maya is still sleeping as I head to the wardrobe we share and take out my laundry for the day. I also take the opportunity to take the money I earned last night and I hide it in the box at the back of the wardrobe. Once I'm ready, I go downstairs to see the house clean and tidy.

- So, who cleaned this time ?

I was just having fun.

As the only answer, they're throwing black eyes on me. I roll my eyes before I sit at the table and get some cereal.

I am quietly installed in order to repair the engine of a Turbo body when I hear the noise of a car near the garage doors

I am quietly installed in order to repair the engine of a Turbo body when I hear the noise of a car near the garage doors. I'm getting a little bit up to see a truck bring an old wreck on his back. I breathe before taking the cloth on the edge of the car and wipe my hands with while I walk towards the new visitor.

Dom and Brian start talking about I-know-not-why before the white tell him that it's his case that's worth in the ten. The other laughs, but I and Maya we just look at him curiously. Brian then walks to the truck to unload him of his weight before opening his hood. I open my eyes wide looking at his engine before whistling.

- With such a case you can set new speed records ! I tell them before I go back to work on my car.

I work there all day. Maya and Mia came to give me a hand and Letty at the end of the evening before we left the garage to go home.

In the weeks that followed, everyone was more busy dismantling the new car than doing something else. Oh, of course, the familia has done a little trick of nothing at all that probably did not escape the police, but still. When I or Maya are not busy working on a car, we practice our magic tours.

We still stay good and sometimes we go to the young people who walk around the streets and have a little fun. One day like another, Dom invited the whole familia to come and eat at home. I'm in the kitchen with Maya taking the beers before stopping abruptly because of a skull sickness. One of the worst problems for me is these attacks I have in my brain. Sometimes I get too much information and it literally overheats my neurons. It's to be believed that being mentalism is not always an advantage.

I put the beers on the table before I put my fingers on my temples. I try to breathe calmly by telling me that the pain will soon leave, but it does not work.

- Kayla ?

I'm sitting on my shoulder and I feel a hand sitting on my shoulder. I'm up my head and see Mia standing in front of me with a worried face.

- His good ?
- Yeah, I say before scraping my nec. Just a little headache.
- Are you sure ? You looked a little worse than a little headache.
- I swear ! Don't worry, it's already gone.

Mia hits her head, but reading the language of her body, I know she doesn't believe me. But she doesn't insist, and I am grateful for that. When I hear the noise of several engines, I catch the beers and go out to go to the table.

Brian and Dom are close to the BBQ with Maya who trains to do a new magic tour with a tennis ball and a full water pitcher. When I get near my brother, I see Vince give his plastic bag before turning the heels. He's going up in his car and he's out of here.

I'm rolling my eyes.

- He can not stop playing the jerk that one, I say sighing.

Soon everyone gets closer to the table where Dom puts the chickens in the center. Dom is sitting to the right of Jesse sitting next to Brian. Maya is sitting between Jesse and the serial killer. Letty is sitting on my left and Mia is to the right of our brother. Which leaves room on my right for Vince.

I get a juice when I see Jesse take a piece of chicken. My brother interrupts him before telling him that because of his impoliteness, he will pray. I'm smiling before looking at my sister. You don't have to be a mentalist to know what she thinks.

- O great Holy...
- Spirit.
- Holy Spirit, correct Jesse, very fair. Please give us neussian systems with injector per intake duct, high volume temperature exchangers, turbos mounted on rolling and titanium soupas ressors. Thank you.

Everyone starts applauding, including me.

- His is a great prayer, says Mia.
- It is a prayer to the great God of the car.
- I agree with you Letty, said Maya laughing.

We start eating quietly before we see Vince reappear. He takes a little while before he comes to the table on my right. I'll give him the chicken with a smile before I hit my dish. After eating the dessert I made with the talented Mia, we get out of the table to go inside. With the help of my sisters and boys, we collect what's hanging around and get him inside. Since it's my turn to do the dishwasher, I'm starting to attack the housekeeping, but I have another sudden migraine that takes me.

I barely have time to grumble before I feel the china plate slipping my fingers and smashing on the floor. I'm not paying much attention to it before I try to focus on the voices in my head. When it happens to me, normally, I just have to concentrate for all the troubled and after that the pain came out.

I'm starting to differentiated them until I hear that voice. The one who says he's starting to regret what he's doing. I don't really have time to devote myself more to it than I hear people pronouncing my name and coming around me. An arm passes behind my back and tries to keep me from leaning too far forward. I'm a little bit up my head by blowing slowly.

- Kayla, what's wrong ? says Letty worried.
- It happen a few a hours.
- What ? When ?
- Before everyone gets here to eat, she had a migraine like that, says Mia.

I breathe slowly as fingers slip under my chin to get my head straightened. I slowly open my eyes to see Letty calmly fix me.

- Her pupils are dilated and she begins to be burning fever. What's wrong beauty ?

I breathe slowly before swallowing my saliva hard.

- The voices... there's a bit too much to handle right now and I can't think anymore.
- His is because you constantly use your mentalism thing. I warned you to be careful, Dom said to me mad. The last time you lost consciousness and hit your skull against the edge of the table !
- Dom, it's good, relax. She's just a headache.

I breathe slowly before straightening a little and passing a hand in my hair. I keep my eyes lowered when I hear my brother sigh, discouraged.

- Girls, bring Kayla back into her bed. It's better to avoid another accident during the day.

Mia presses my arm a little to move forward before my fake twin comes to help me in turn. We go up the steps before heading towards our room. I barely sit on my bed to change that Mia goes out quickly while Maya is picking up a bottle of Sprite hanging out on the desk. I barely finished changing that the youngest of the family comes back and gives me aspirins. I'll take them before I lie down in my bed and close my eyes.

I can't find sleep, because my mind is always thinking about that voice. I can't say I made it up. It could very well be one of the neighbors I captured, its happens to me more and more often his times... I'm just a little too curious and a little too tired for the moment.