- Then after such a wild opening with your charming sister, I hope you will be faithful to your reputation Dom, says Edwin.
- As I told you, $2,000. The winner takes everything and you'll keep the money, he concludes by pointing Hector.
- Why is it him ? ask one of the runners.
- Because it is too slow to leave with ! answer Vince laughing.
- What about you girls ? ask Edwin looking at me, Letty and Mia.
- No, no way. I only wanted one race and I got it.
- No car tonight, complains my twin while sighing.

Mia raises his shoulders.

- Ok, he told me by raising his hands.

- Come on, good luck to all !  says Dom ready to go to his car.
- Hey, wait a minute ! says suddenly a voice that I recognize.

I'm watching Mia watching Brian move towards our circle.

- I don't have that cash, but I have the gray card of my car.
- We do not go up on a ring against Mohamed Ali because you think you know boxer, says Jesse.
- He knows that Brian knows boxer, I say by pointing Vince sitting on the hood of my car.

My sister and Mia start laughing for a short while before they get back to their seriousness

My sister and Mia start laughing for a short while before they get back to their seriousness. Vince, he'll certainly kill me in the near future. As a result, a brief silence is taking place.

- Well, listen to my offer. I'm losing, the winner takes my car, is that clear ? But if I beat him then I'll get the money and I'll have to be respected.
- Respect, repeats Dom to half amused.

I start laughing just like Maya. I don't think that white has understood very well how it works around the corner.

- That is the most important for me, concludes Brian seriously.
- Is this your car ? ask him finally Dom seriously.

Brian hits his head before we all move towards the latter. A beautiful green flash and black car. Beautiful model, but what hides under the hood once opened cuts us all the breath.

- I see a direct interference, a nitric oxide system and a turbo compressor TD04. There is also an injection controller and there is one M2O injector per cylinder.
- Yeah and a complete electronic management, concludes Dom by looking at Brian's caisse. Wisely investing $10,000 in your caisse.
- There's enough nitrogen in there to blow up your body, I said.

I look at my sisters who just look at the suspicious car.

- What do you say, I make the weight ? ask Brian a little nervous.
- That's too early to say it, answers Dom laughing. But we'll know. Let's go !

We all travel to our cars to make sure that this race will be problem-free. Generally, we do it with all the others, but the idiot I beat had asked that a simple race, when this one is much more experienced. I'm with my car with the company of Letty as we start to the track we chose for Dom and the other runners.

Once they arrive, all drivers of cars place themselves so that there is no one who comes to interrupt the race. Cars on the side and others a little apart while the rest melt the watch to keep an eye on the cop chickens. The decor is set up and only the participants are left.