We set out quickly in our respective squares. Dom with Vince will take care of the front and driver of the truck while Letty and Maya take care of the left. I'll take care of the right, leaving Leon's back. We take the 86 to get on the highway and we follow each other behind with my car just behind that of Dom and Vince.

It is when the sun illuminates well in the sky that you end up seeing the letters K and J in capital letters at the back of a white truck. Our target. We're getting a little closer to the truck and my heart is drumming in my chest. Dom quickly places himself on his left with me who cut him after.

"Go all together ! " says Dom in the walkie-talkie.

His car will take place in front while I place my car on the right. The trucker starts klaxoning like a disturbance and that only increases my anxiety. I'm moving a little further than usual to see Vince lift the window from the top and use the grapple on the trucker's window.

"His all doughnuts. I've got nothing on the scanners." Let Leon tell us who's got to make sure there's no fonts going back.

I try to keep my speed constant with that of others. I'll see Vince get on the roof of the car and jump on the front of the truck with the grapple. He's trying to go upstairs, but a shot is ringing. I'm out of the way before I understand that it was the truck driver who shot.

- The motherfucker ! I'm raging.

"He's got a fucking gun ! Watch out !" we're warning Dom.

I roll my eyes, blowing already exasperating. Dom takes a moment from his place before quickly regaining it. I see Vince take off his helmet and let him fall into the street before trying to climb again. The trucker pulls him again forcing him to hide again. I see Dom directing his car towards me by making a sign out of the window. I reduced my speed to let it take place before seeing it get out half of the case by continuing to ride and trying to catch Vince. My brother gets as close as possible to the truck until one of his hind lights splashes into pieces because of the bullet of the rifle. Dom loses control of his car slightly before he gets back.

Through the walkie-talkie, I hear my sister swear before asking him if everything is all right.

"Dom, I'm getting closer to draw her attention !" Letty suddenly tells us when he goes to the front of the truck.

God damn it ! I knew it would get worse ! The truck deviates from right to left very intensely and I have to be careful not to let him hit me. You're such an asshole !

I see Dom trying once again to get closer to catch Vince, but suddenly the truck is slowing down. This causes Vince to be sent against the passenger door and the poor man finds himself being misled in every direction because of his cable between the truck and the Civic de Dom. He finally stops moving with the right arm up and the left leg that hangs slightly above the road. The truck driver pulls two more bullets trying to reach Vince before deviating to the left. He's back on the right before shooting another shot at Dom's caisse. I see a moment of flames coming out from below and it makes me open my eyes in large.

"Dom. Get out of here ! We'll take care of him !" says Maya's voice.

I keep my speed before seeing the girls' cash register on my left on the other side of the truck. Maya makes me a sign of her hand through the window while I send the same. I'm going down my speed and under the tire crunch, Letty managed to pass under the truck without problems before going to take care of her boyfriend.

"Kayla !"
- Oh, I know ! I say before I catch my two-handed steering wheel.

As with Letty, I get a boost before going under the truck and going to take the place on the left. I keep an eye on the girls' car while slowing down a little, but the truck suddenly deviates to the right kicked their car royally that makes a few piracy in the ditch.

- NO ! I hurled. Maya ! Letty ! Smoke !

I'm hitting my furious steering wheel like never before.

"Leon !" stow my brother's voice as panicked as I am.
"Yo !"
"Go and take care of Letty and Maya ! Get them out of here !"
"I'll take care of it, okay. Keep going !"
- I'm going to go, too ! I'm saying anxious.
"No, Kayla. We're the only two left to save Vince. I need you now !"
- No, it's my sisters who need me !
"I'll take care of them ! Take care of Vince back !" answer me Leon.

I'm as strong as I can while I'm raging in my corner. Holy shit !

- I'm staying on the left to distract him. You take care of Vince !

I'll let go of my walkie on the seat next to me.

I'm increasing my speed a little more by trying to stay focused and especially spanking my possible to calm the palpitations of my heart that threatens my personal balance right now. I have to stay focused absolutely that is the only way. No rest until everyone gets home without trouble. The trucker continues to shoot several shots and I end up seeing Dom's car tidy on the side of the road. God damn it !

When I think I'll have to handle everything, I notice Brian's orange car in my mirror. I'm bing my eyebrows. How did he find us and how it happened so quickly ?

On the other side of the truck, I see Brian trying to grab Vince. To prevent them being shot again, I accelerate to put myself in front of the truck in order to draw his attention.

- Come on, you bastard. Pull me in the seat !

I always hurled so much.

It doesn't take long before my plan works. The truck driver pulls me once in the back of my car. She breaks the rear window making me to jump before he pulls again. The ball tears the top of my roof and reaches my passable seat. I look big by thanking Dom for not letting my sister go up with me. The third time he pulls on my body, she reaches by I don't know what a coincidence my rear wheel. My car makes a disturbing crunch before I lose control.

I'm trying with all my strength to take it back, but my car is making big zigzag before going to the left and making a plane. I'm holding my steering wheel without knowing what else to do while my car is turning in all directions like that of the girls before. My windshield flies everywhere when everything that prevents me from being killed suddenly is my belt that I put in place before I left. I drive several times with my car before she finishes her path on her back has a turtle unable to get up.

I suddenly open my eyes by couching several times. I look around a little, but unfortunately I can't see much. My bummy ears like crazy and all I feel is my heart that threatens to get out of my chest. I'm trying to detach myself, but my belt refuses to cooperate. I'm starting to panic before my door is opened abruptly. I'm out of the way, but when I see Leon, I breathe relieved.

- What's going on, sweetheart ?
- I don't know..., I said.
- You have to get out of there.
- I can't detach myself, I say by sniffing a blow.
- Okay then place your hands against the hood and I'll take care of the rest.

I do what he tells me and he succeeds after a short time in releasing me from this wreck. I'm falling on the roof while he's helping me out of the Civic. I'm taking a few steps before literally throwing myself to the ground because of my leg. I remember screaming before I saw colored blood at the bottom of my jeans. I pinch my lips when I see Dom running towards us with something in his hands. He presses him hard on my wound and I don't hold back my pain moaning. He then takes my belt before using it to make a garrot to prevent my leg from bleeding further. Then, with Leon's help, they took me back to the car when I discovered Maya on the rear bench. I open my eyes wide before sitting at his side.

- Maya, I say by passing my hands on her face.
- Don't worry, honey. She just fell asleep, she's nothing serious, Letty says.

I breathe relieved before watching my brother's girlfriend. She's also so dirty. With scratches and some blood on the face. I smile before I take her hand and she smiles at me too. Leon and Dom take the front seats before they start rolling again. I'm pitting my head against the window until the car stops. The boys land and Dom remains a moment to tell Letty that he loves her before he goes to Brian and Vince as well as Mia. I guess she told her where we'd be. I close my eyes by blowing loudly.

I knew it would go wrong. I knew it.