33.

Sana slowly opened her eyes and saw the white plain ceiling. Her body aches and she feel really exhausted. She wandered her eyes on the room, her eyes becomes teary when she saw Tzuyu sitting on the chair, arms crossed while she's asleep.

Sana wanted to apologize for everything, she bothered Tzuyu's life. Sana couldn't hold back her tears anymore, she tried to be quiet as possible but she still let out sobs. Tzuyu slowly opened her eyes and saw Sana, crying.

"what's wrong?" Tzuyu asked as she quickly approached Sana, she's so worried about her. Sana looked at her as she cry, Tzuyu felt hurt seeing Sana on a hard situation like this.

"i'm sorry.." Sana mumbled, her and Tzuyu's eyes locked at each other. She can't help but to cry, every moment feels so emotional to her. She met Tzuyu on a wrong time, on a unfortunate event. She started to think, what if she's normal like those other people out there, what if she didn't meet Jjuwi? What if Tzuyu is the first one she met when she was still strong? they surely be happy like Yesterday.

"why? you didn't do anything wrong" Tzuyu said and gently wiped Sana's tears using her thumb, she pulled Sana to sit slowly and embraced her. Sana can't help but to cry harder on Tzuyu's chest. The tables had turn, back then she wasn't afraid to die. But when Tzuyu came to her life, she doens't want to leave, more like she just want to stay by her side.

"i bothered your life.. i made your life even harder.." Sana uttered weakly as she cry, Tzuyu smiled and caressed her hair gently and softly.

"the fact is, you changed me into a better person. What are you saying? you made my life even better Sana, so i should thank you" Tzuyu mumbled, Sana snuggled closer and clenched Tzuyu's shirt.

"stop crying.. it's hurting me" Tzuyu added, Sana pulled away from the hug. Tzuyu once again wiped her tears gently, the sincerity that Sana can feel is surely a great gift.

Tzuyu held her cheeks and planted a sweet kiss on her forehead. Sana closed her eyes and all of sudden, she can feel Tzuyu connect both of their lips.

"coz the hardest part of this is leaving you.."

Tzuyu pulled away from the kiss and pressed their foreheads together, Sana can't help but to make some scenarios on her head that will never happen for now. Sana's soulmate is already here, beside her. But the worst part of all is, she can't even love the last person who was sent to stay with her.

"Sana, whatever happens. I love you, for who you are, the whole you. I'm not just inlove with who you are but i am also inlove with your soul." Tzuyu said and embraced Sana once again, Sana hummed and smelled Tzuyu's scent. The scent she got addicted, the smell of her so called Home. Tzuyu is her safe place, her HOME.

Sana badly want to bring back the time, where she will stop herself from falling inlove deeper with Jjuwi who just left a scar on her heart because of a painful accident. She wants to go back because she already knows what to do, she knew what will happen. But it's all late now, everything is falling apart.