13.

"do you ever experience being inlove?" i suddenly asked her, out of blue as we ate our lunch. She stopped from eating and looked at me.

"why?" she asked, i scratched the back of my head as an answer. She chuckled and drinked some water from the bottle first.

"i did" she said and showed me a sly smile, but that smile, it looks so sad and her eyes, looks so sad too.

"seems like you separated already, mind telling me what happened?" i asked, she let out a sigh and shook her head.

"i'm sorry Tzu, i don't have the strength to say it now.. its just too painful for me" she said, i smiled at her to cheer her up and showed that its okay but deep inside, i was curious about what happened to them.

its just too painful for me..

"it's fine, you can say it to me whenever you are ready. I will always listen" i said and continued to eat, she hummed and nodded.

"what about you?" she asked, i suddenly choked, i immediately drink some water and cough after. She was looking at me worriedly.

"i'm fine, i was just surprised" i said, she let out a sigh. I cleared my throat and smiled bitterly. Remembering what the hell did happen to us back then, like i did everything to make us work but why did she choose the person she just met over me?

"i did, it was painful for me too but i already get over now. Its been too long, it happened 4years ago. I have this ex named Mina, she was pretty, nice, no words can explain her, she was almost perfect. I loved her ever since the first day i saw her, i said to myself that i am just a cupid but i was also a victim by my own arrow. We loved each other but shit happened, she i let her meet my friend and i didn't expect that, they will do something that can shatter me into pieces. They cheated on me, i was clueless. They keep it a secret. I caught them kissing each other on the park, my heart aches that time. It hurts my eyes and also my heart. I was mad so i punched my friend, she stopped us and i told her to choose between me and Chaeyoung. Surprisingly, she choose her more than me. Then that day, i was all alone again. I hated having anyone again." i said and chuckled after, Sana was looking at me. Her eyes tells me that its alright and i will be fine. So i smiled at her.

"that's sad, i hope you're better now" Sana said with a smile, my stoned heart feels like it softened again. Looking at her eyes feels nice, i feel that there's a strong connection between us even we are not talking. Is this thing called... Soulmates?