09

She already changed her clothes, i changed mine too. She was sitting on my couch, obviously waiting for me. I cleared my throat and it caught her attention, i let out a deep breath first.

"do you want coffee to feel warm?" i asked, she nodded. "that will be nice" she said and showed me a sly smile. I went to the kitchen and heated some water, i didn't notice that she followed me. I gasped when i felt her behind me.

"w-what are you doing?!" i asked, she was snuggling closer. I bit my lower lip, we were so close.

"keeping you warm, i saw you shivering on your way here" she said and suddenly, wrapped her arms around me. I widened my eyes, why does it feels nice to have a person like her? It feels strange since Its just a new feeling but i'm loving it, having a person who cares for you.. is truly the best they say.

I prepared the mugs and pour some hot water on it, i let out a sigh when i finished mixing both of our cups. She released from the hug so i faced her, it was really close. She was way taller than me so i was looking up to stare at her face.

"here you go" i said and handed her the coffee, she smiled and took it. She really is beautiful, i mean, all girls are beautiful but she is way more prettier.  Her visual is insane.

We decided to go on my balcony. We both watched the rain fall, the wind was cold but good thing the coffee keeps us warm. She let out a sigh so i secretly looked at her, her right hand was holding the cup while the left one is inside her short's pocket.

She was staring at nowhere, looks like she's thinking of something deeply. I just looked away and sipped on my coffee. I looked at the sky, there are no stars because it was covered by those thick dark clouds that let the rain fall.

"life is hard when you're fighting on your own right?" she asked, out of blue with a foolish smile. I looked at her.

"like you wanted to give up and sleep forever but there's a part of you that says that shouldn't, it was so confusing. You don't know what decisions will be the best for you so you're just there on the middle, stuck." she added and suddenly looked at me. I flinched.

She sipped on her coffee and smiled.

"i know you're feeling the same way, i can see it in your own eyes" she said, i didn't notice that our eyes met.

"h-how?" i asked, she slowly pulled out her hand on her pocket and held my hand.

"earlier, when our eyes met. I can already see that you're suffering and you're lonely. You have no one, so i'm here. I'll be on your side, no matter what happens" she said with sincere.

At that moment, i really felt how sincere she is. She already tell that we have the same situation by looking into my eyes. She's unbelievable.