12.

Tzuyu's POV.

I think meeting the person i saved on the rooftop is a blessing, she's shy but she's nice. She even let me stay at her home, i don't know why some people hate soft hearted ones, so stupid. Just like that girl named Jo Ari that hurted Sana yesterday, she was so mean. She's stupid for hating Sana, maybe she's insecure because Sana is too wholesome unlike her.

"so what do you want to eat?" i asked Sana as we walk on the hallway, heading to the cafeteria to grab some lunch together. I noticed that she was looking down the whole time we went in a crowd of people. I stopped from walking so she looked at me.

"are you shy?" i asked again, she flinched. I chuckled and patted her head.

"don't be, i'm here with you. If ever they would hurt you, i will hurt them too" i said with a sly smile, she let out a deep breath first before looking at me.

I pulled her arm so we can continue to walk since i'm really hungry. I bought curry for the both of us.

"eh? i can buy my own lunch Tzu.." she softly mumbled, i smiled again.

"you treat me breakfast earlier so i'll treat you lunch so it would be fair" i said so she looked at me, she slowly smiled and damn, that smile. Its so beautiful.