01.

Sana arrived at the school and immediately went inside, bunch of girls are on the lockers so she fit herself in and reached for her locker. She heard laughing from the other side, she secretly glanced at it and she saw the girls who always makes fun of her. She didn't mind it at all, she's used to it. She's not even afraid to get slapped on the face hard by the group of silly girls on the corner.

She opened her locker and bit her lower lip once she saw her shoes, filled with shattered glasses. She sigh as the laughing became louder, as she expected. Some troubles are waiting for her inside and outside the school, or even in her whole life.

"go clean that mess loser" one of the girls said as they passed over the poor innocent girl. Sana sigh and grabbed the shoes, everyone was looking her, gossiping things like the whole world was hating her. Everyone hated her by the false rumors. Rumors about her own family, calling her mom a whore and her dad a criminal.

Hearing those words from other people brought scars on her heart, her parents got nothing to do on her own mess. She carefully threw the shattered glasses on the trash can, but she isn't that lucky. A shattered glass slipped on her finger, she hissed and dropped the shoes.

"that hurts" she mumbled and saw the blood coming out from the wound, she took her handkerchief and wiped it. She sigh and put the cloth on her finger for a while, the school bell ring so she quickly grabbed her bag and put her shoes on the locker.

She went on their classroom, everyone was staring at her. Laughing or talking bad things behind her back, of course she tried to ignore it but she just can't. The words are slowly giving her chances to give up her own life, but she just can't.