25.

"Tzuyu-" Sana uttered but stopped when i slammed my hands on the lockers, she widened her eyes. She was cornered on my arms. I was gritting my teeth, i was angry. That girl will drag Sana on her own mess and i would never let that happen.

"tell me. What does she said to you" i asked and looked at her eyes, it was shaking. I'm so done dealing with Mina's bullshits. Why does she keep ruining my life? why can't she just stop. I'm so tired, i get over yet i feel angry seeing her. She cheated on me but everyone thinks that i am the villain in the both of us. She flipped the tables.

"tell me.." i uttered and slowly looked down.

"Tzuyu.. calm down first. She just told me who she is and your past... then told me to stay away from you." she said and held both of my cheeks, our eyes met again. 

"should i stay away from..you? it's pretty obvious that she wants you back" she added and showed me a sly smile, i held her hands and put it down.

"don't even listen to her. She will just drag you into a mess and please, don't stay away from me. i don't know what i will do" i said and let out a sigh.

She suddenly wrapped her arms on me, i blinked a few times.. She hugged me first. For the first time.. she's the first one who hugged me.

"alright, i won't."