39

5 months later

Draco and I finally had taken our honeymoon 5 months later. As we sat on the patio of a cottage in southern France. Drinking tea and eating dinner. There were times my life didn't feel real. And today was definitely one of them.

"Let's go look at the stars" I said grabbing a blanket from inside and holding my hand out to him. He took it without a word, just a big smile on his face as we walked onto the hills surrounding the small cottage a ways away from the lights of the house so we could see every star in the sky. I laid the blanket down for us. My head resting on his chest as we laid there.

Nows the time.

"I don't think we've done this since the night in the astronomy tower.. remember that?" I asked him. He let out a laugh causing my head to move with his chest.

"Course I do. Do you remember how I brought up kids that same night? What was it, a month into knowing you?" I smiled at the memory.

"I remember"

"I said we'd talk about it later. Is now later?" He said with a smirk. I turned my head to look at him.

"I suppose so" he smiled down at me.

"Great because I've been thinking about it a lot" his excitement and the way his eyes lit up in the mention of children melted my heart. I moved myself so I was laying on my stomach and propped on my arms so I could look at him. "When we have a boy I like the name Scorpius. You remember how you tried to point that constellation out to me but failed." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Yeah I remember. What about a girl?"

"We won't have a girl." He said surely. I looked at him a bit confused.

"You don't know that!"

"Oh I know." He laughed. I laid back down and looked at the night sky.

"We're having more than one kid so the second one could be a girl you know." I said trying to appeal to him.

"Unlikely" he chuckled. There was a silence for a moment before I grabbed his hand.

"What about Maia for a girl..?"

"Maia?" He asked.

"It's part of the Pleiades stars, in the Taurus constellation" he gave me a surprised look. "Look who knows more than you now" I joked and he laughed at me.

"I wouldn't say you know more" he said smugly.

"Yeah well I've been doing my research." I turned my head to see his side profile looking up at the sky.

"You've been doing research?" He said sounding impressed.

"Yeah... gotta think of some names since we have one on the way" I continued to watch him as my words slowly sank into his brain. He moved himself so he was laying on his side and  looked down at me.

"Are- are you serious?" Draco looked at me with tenderness. I bit my lip and nodded.

"2 weeks along" I confirmed. He quickly grabbed my cheeks and kissed me passionately. He rested his forehead on mine.

"You're not joking with me?" He asked, his voice wavering for a moment.

"Why would I joke about something like this!" I said pulling his face away just enough so I could look into his eyes.

"When did you find out?"

"Today. At the paternity test with my father-"

"So you found out you weren't voldy's daughter and you were pregnant in the same day?" He asked with a smile. I hit his shoulder slightly.