15

I woke up with the sun on my face. I took a deep breath as I reveled in the warmth on my skin. I felt a small weight on my waist. When I opened my eyes I was turned towards Draco and his hand was draped over me. I went to move his hand slowly without waking him but it didn't work. I felt him shuffle before his eyes fluttered open.

"Morning" he said in a raspy voice. He gave me a smirk when he saw his hand over me. I then couldn't decipher if the heat on my cheeks was from the sun or not.

"Morning... I'm going to shower" I said quickly before running into the bathroom. I could hear a faint chuckle from inside the bedroom before I started the shower. I took my time, as I wanted to relax as much as possible before the events of today.

When I turned the shower off and looked out to reach for a towel there was nothing there.

You're kidding me.

I rushed in here so quickly I didn't notice there wasn't a towel... I didn't even bring in extra clothes. I pulled the curtain closer to me as I did something I never thought I'd do.

"Draco!" I yelled. In moment the door swung open and he was leaning against the frame, holding a towel with one of his fingers. He had a look on his face that told me he was expecting this moment to happen.

"Looking for one of these" he taunted.

"Yes" I muttered. He walked over to me slowly and put the towel in front of me. I reached for it and he pulled it away, almost exposing my naked body in front of him.

"Draco!" I yelled in frustration. He was laughing before actually handing it to me this time.

"I couldn't help myself." He said with his laughter dying out. I wrapped the towel around me behind the curtain before moving it and punching his shoulder. "Hey!" He shouted.

"You deserved that, you jerk" he smiled again and just stood there.

"Do you mind?" He pointed towards the shower. I rolled my eyes and passed him to leave. I grabbed my dirty pajamas off the floor and heard Draco rummaging under the sink.

He pulled out a towel. Looked at me. And smirked.

"You ass! You could have just told me there was some under there!" I shouted. He leaned closer to my face.

"What's the fun in that" he whispered giving me a wink. I groaned before leaving the bathroom. It was too early to be dealing with this shit. I haven't even had a coffee or tea yet. I pulled out another black dress to wear. I tried it on and it felt more tight than the one last night. I kept trying a few others on while Draco was showering.

They were all either skin tight, cleavage heavy or short.

"What the hell is Narcissa trying to pull" I muttered as I looked at myself in a bit of a looser dress but it had a deep v-neckline. At least I could breathe.

"I don't know but you'll have to remind me to thank her." I heard Draco's voice come from the bathroom. He had a towel around his waist.

"You're awfully flirty this morning" I muttered. He let out a chuckle and walked to grab a fresh black suit.

"Just trying to relieve the stress." He gave me a genuine smile, before winking and retreating back to the bathroom.

I walked to a mirror in the room and clipped my hair back and did my makeup. I looked at the dress again, it's too much.

I didn't want to be flaunting anything for a meeting with Voldemort later.

I looked through my regular clothes and pulled out a pair of black jeans, and paired that with a black t-shirt