30

A/N SMUT WARNING

30 chapters later, it's time for some spice 🤪 I tried my best, I've not written smut before so hopefully it's not too horrible.

(I received a comment saying some of the lines in this chapter are straight out of possessive. If they are, it was a complete accident and all rights go to her. Please if a line looks familiar you can point them out to me so I can change them, I would never steal another writers work purposefully so I'd like to fix any issue there may be and I don't know exactly what lines are the same. Thank you for pointing it out)

Also not much plot in this chapter so you can skip to the last bit to see the most important part if you'd like.
____________________

Once I told Draco about Astoria he never let me leave his side. Every time he went home, so did I. Every time he skipped class to talk to Snape, I followed. Every corner of this school I was in, he was right behind.

Tensions were rising.

Any day now we'd be in a war.

The idea that Draco was going to try and keep me by his side the whole time warmed my heart but also made me feel like He thought I couldn't fend for myself. I try not to let it bother me because he's doing it out of.... well something. Care for me I suppose. Not love I'm sure... I can't imagine he feels that way yet... or ever for that matter.

We actually had a free weekend at Hogwarts which was rare these days. We were spending the night with Blaise and Daphne in the common room, trying to have a good time. As good of a time you can have with a war looming over our heads.

"I think I'm going to head to bed" I yawned.

"Ahh you're no fun!" Blaise scoffed from the other couch.

"It's... midnight Blaise. We've been hanging out for 5 hours" I laughed. He rolled his eyes at me and booed making the others laugh.

"I'll be right in" Draco said with a smile. I nodded and said Goodnight to Daphne, then Blaise as reluctant as he was.

I started getting out of my robes, and the door opened as I was standing in just my undergarments. I lifted my robe off the floor to cover myself but Draco had a smirk on his face.

"Sorry I didn't-" I was starting to ramble until he walked up to me slowly. The butterflies he causes within me make me nervous. Draco was standing in front of me as I was in thought. He reached for the robe putting his hand on mine and guiding it down, exposing my body to him. My breath hitched.

"You know you don't have to hide from me right?" He smiled. He was taking in my body, I just watched his eyes gaze move from one spot to another, as if he was trying to memorize me. His eyes met mine again and he caressed my cheek. He leaned as close as he could without our lips touching "You're beautiful" I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding. His hands went to the back of my head, and laced through my hair kissing me softly, making me feel safe as he always does. Soon his tongue was teasing my lips, he was making the kiss passionate... hungry.

I dropped my robes and wrapped my hands around his neck trying to deepen the kiss further. A soft growl left his throat. He leaned down and grabbed my thighs lifting me up without separating our lips. I felt myself flop onto the bed and Draco gave me a smile and a look as if he was asking if he could continue. He crawled onto the bed and was hovering over me. I soon started unbuttoning his shirt to answer him. His smirk growing. He helped get his shirt off fast connecting our lips again. I started letting my hands drift over his shoulder, pecks, abdomen anywhere I could reach. The man looked like he was sculpted from marble. He was perfect.