II 0.01 II

Somewhere in the outskirts of the town of Beacon Hills . In a not so renowned and advanced area, where there were only a few houses in the neighborhood and no shops at all . People had to walk all the way to the main town of beacon hills to buy their daily requirements , yet it was a peaceful and  delightful place.

In one of the wooden cottage house , lived a brunette named Cassie Lahey. The last name sounds familiar , eh? Yes , you are right she is in fact related to Issac , Issac Lahey. Cassie once lived happily with her own family, her father treated her like a princess and her mother loved her just as much. Her elder brother Issac and her were very close, they were never seen apart and were always present together. But everything changed when her mother passed away , little cassie was only eight years old while Issac was only ten. Her father had completely changed since his wife's death, he used to keep scolding them in little things and had even started hitting them. A few months later her mum's sister , their aunt came to pay them a visit. Whenever her aunt laid her eyes on Cassie she would remind her greatly of her late sister. So , after many brawls with their father , she insisted and successfully took Cassie with her. Cassie wanted Issac to come with her but her Dad didn't let them take his son too. Cassie even though  so little didn't sleep the nights of the first few weeks in her aunt's place as worry seeped through her about whether her father was treating her poor brother right. Cassie and Issac used to reunite every holidays and every time when she visited him , he had a new bruise somehwhere over his body. Issac shrugged it off by saying it was okay and told her not to worry cause he didn't want his younger sister to worry and create stress for her but , one christmas when she saw a huge cut oh his head she couldn't keep it in any longer. She told her Aunt everything about how her dad beats her brother. Her aunt was furious as much as Cassi was , she went to confront to Mr.Lahey about it but that's when everything went downhill. Mr.Lahey swiftly lied about how it was a misunderstanding and said the Issac had got the cut from falling down the stairs but from that day onwards he forbided Issac to meet Cassie and separated the two siblings.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩(Time skip)✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"Cassie dear! Come help me set the dinner please." Miranda , her aunt called out to her from downstairs.

"Coming!" A not so little Cassie answered back , as she shut close her diary and hastily pulled her hazel hair into a messy ponytail and went downstairs.

"Please put the food in the table for me." Miranda instructed her and Cassie nodded following her instructions. She placed the food in a neat manner and placed the utensils in place. 

The door bell of the cottage rang , and her aunt went to answer the door. 

"Welcome home , honey." Miranda said as she pecked her husband on the cheek and motioned him inside.

"ello Cassie." Tom , her uncle smiled warmly at her as he pulled her into a quick tight hug making her giggle.

The little family seated themselves in the dining table as Miranda served the food. Before eating they prayed everyday for each other's good health, It had been about 6 years since Cassie last saw her brother yet she still prayed for is good health each day. She had no idea where he was as they hadn't been in touch , the only news that was heard about her brother or her father was a year ago about her father's death. She didn't take the news badly , since she barely even remembered his face  but she did think of her brother wondering how and where he was. They still didn't know the proper cause of death of her father , someone said murdered while others say he had had a car accident. But Cassie didn't care a bit , all she wanted to know since then was if Issac was okay.

"How was your day at school Cassie?" Tom asked her niece as he took a bite out of the chicken.

"Same old , same old." Cassie sighed as she took a sip of water swallowing the rice, She was not fond of her school at all. It was located near their house only a few blocks away, she was never good at making friends and to be honest she preferred being alone.

"Well you may not have to go to St.Mary's anymore." Tom said nonchalantly .

Cassie looked up suddenly , "I don't have to go to school?"

"No no , not exactly." Tom chuckled at the girl who sighed sadly ," But we think you should go to somewhere else."

"Where? The other schools are too far away." Cassie said as she looked at her uncle.

"Well dear, we think it's best for you to go to a better school , for a better education . After a long while , we have decided that you should go to the main town of Beacon Hills and go the Beacon Hills High school." Miranda announced.

Cassie furrowed her eyebrows, "But where am I gonna live?"

Miranda looked at her husband unsurely but Tom nodded his head encouragingly , "We think you should live in a flat or an apartment."

"Away from you guys...?" Cassie looked up at them .

"Oh Tom I told you , I can't stay away from her and she can't either, see!" Miranda fussed to her husband.

"Miranda , it's for her own betterment." Tom said soothingly to his wife who was on a verge of crying.

Cassie bit her lip in deep thought for a while and then asked, "When am I gonna go then?"

"A week later." Tom said to her with a smile.

"Okay then." Cassie nodded.

"Oh Cassie you are so understanding." Miranda said as she held her hand across the table and caressed her cheek.

Cassie smiled at her aunt as she finished her food not knowing what awaited  her the next week in Beacon Hills High school.

__________

A/N- And that's the first chapter!  There are thousands of Stiles Stilinski Fanfictions out there , so if you by any chance still selected to read my book from the others. THANK YOU! I will try my best to make this book the best. Hope you enjoyed the very first chapter of 
A M O R I S T 💖.