[11]

Gideon

"I'd actually very much like to see Brooke and Emily on the same team against Morgan and Reid so I'll sit out and host the game," JJ said. It was any normal Friday. Morgan, Spencer, JJ, and Emily came over to my apartment for a trivia night, Garcia would be here too, but she was on a date. We decided to go boys against girls after Morgan said, "I can beat every single one of you single-handedly, like a man." Right then my doorbell rang. I place the beer on the table and went to open the door.

"Brad?" I asked.

"Hey! I would've called sooner but they switched my case last minute and I didn't have time to call. Long story short, I need a place to stay for a week," Brad said. This was the first time anyone from the family had been to my apartment.

"Uh, yeah sure! Come on in!" Brad took off his coat and hung it on the coat rack. I led him to the kitchen. "Guys, this is my older brother, Brad," I introduced him. "Brad, this is Derek Morgan, Emily Prentiss, Jennifer Jareau, and Dr. Spencer Reid," I said pointing at each one of them. They shook his hand.

"Hah! Now we can beat 3 guys!" Emily said.

"Oh hey! You're right! Okay, Brad, you join the boys," I said pointing at the guys' side of the table.

"Okay, what are your team names?" JJ asked wiping the board and dividing it into two parts.

"We are the BAU Bitches!" Emily yelled.

"Uh, Morgan, Reid, and Brad," Morgan said. The three of us looked at them. "What? You have miss creativity on your team."

"Okay, are you guys ready?" JJ asked grabbing one of the trivia cards. We all nodded. "Question number 1, What are the dying words of Charles Foster Kane in Citizen Kane?"

Our sign to answer the questions was to knock on the kitchen table, and I did so. "Rosebud!" I yelled.

"That is correct!" She said adding a line to our side of the board. "Who played Mrs. Robinson in The Graduate?"

Emily and Morgan both knocked, however, Morgan knocked a second sooner. "Anne Bancroft!"

"That is also correct!" She said adding a line to the guys' side. The trivia went on for about an hour.

"What was the first feature-length animated movie ever released?"

"Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs!"

"In The Matrix, does Neo take the blue pill or the red pill?"

"Red!"

"In Risky Business, what song did Tom Cruise famously lip-sync to in his underwear?"

"Old Time Rock & Roll by Bob Seger!"

"For which 1964 musical blockbuster did Julie A-" JJ was saying when her phone rang. "Hotch?" We all looked at JJ.

"No! Not another case! Dammit, We were winning!" Emily said.

"Yeah, you wish," Spencer scoffed.

"That's my man!" Morgan said turning around fist-bumping Spencer. Bradley and I just laughed.

"B, get your boyfriend," Emily said with anger.

"Okay, we'll be right there. Guys, we gotta go." JJ said leaving the card in her hand on the table. We all groaned in annoyance.

"At least we beat the boys? Didn't think we could beat Spencer though," Emily said getting up.

"You didn't beat Spencer. The game never technically finished-" I cut Spencer off.