"My mother says the same."

"Here we are. Come inside."

***

"So what would your mother say?"

"Oh she! She is already drooling over the suitor."

Mohsin snikered. "Why? You don't like them?"

"Um... not. Their women were really bossy. And also they say man is on a good post. But that wouldn't count if he is old. I mean ew no. He is too old!"

"Oh how sad for him!"

"When are you getting married?"

"That's not happening any time soon. Moreover i am too shy."

Amarha broke down into a wave of laughter. "You don't feel shy whilst flirting." She said in between her laugh.

"Flirting is easy. But physical connection can be hard you know."

"Goodness!" She wrinkled her nose."Why don't you just bring a mic and address about it to the bunch of people?" Amarha said standing up.

"Wait up!" She turned around on Mohsin's voice. "You are coming in the evening at the new cafe."

"Your highness! May i ask why?"

"No reason. Just us and some quality time."

"I have people at home to answer. But i will see."

"I will wait." He retorted back.

At evening, after an hour when she was home, she went to kitchen to take permission from her mother.

"Amarha thank God you are here. Your father friend's son is here. Make a nice cup of tea while i cut vegetables."

She lined her lips, mumbling an okay unwillingly. She poured water in the pan, when boiling, tossed tea beans and small pieces of sugarcane into it.

She hurriedly filled two cups and put some snacks beside.

"Who gonna take the tray?"

"Ask Faheem."

She went to find her nine years old nephew to take the tray. Who she knew would spill half of the tea on the way to drawing door.

"Mum can i go outside now?"

"Where?"

"To a friend's house. She lives a few blocks away. I would home within an hour."

"Ask Zavair if he can take you."

"Zavair is preparing his lecture. Mom trust me i would be home soon."

"Don't be crazy, girl."

"There is this new cafe. I wanna go there."

"Then we will all go on weekend. Now help me cut vegetables."

She groaned under her breath. "Okay."

Her father appeared from the door. "Mariam, make some five cup of tea."

"Now who had come again." Amarha grumbled to herself. It almost felt impossible to go now.

"Men had come from their home to proceed further."

It had Amarha stop cutting onions.

"But we, girl's family, hadn't said anything yet. Why are they rushing?"