Chapter 28

کہانیاں ہی سہی، سب مبالغے ہی سہی اگر وہ خواب ہے تعبیر کر کے دیکھتے ہیں

اگر وہ خواب ہے تعبیر کر کے دیکھتے ہیں

/////

Next morning, Amarha's eyes opened to an unfamiliar environment. Realising that her surroundings didn't bear the semblance she was accustomed waking up to, she sat up perplexed. Tilting her head a bit, she gazed to her side. Zaman was sleeping peacefully at a descent distance from her, his back facing her.

She pulled up her knotted hair, realising she didn't have a hair tie in her wrist she let them loose on her back. Pushing herself against the headboard, her eyes wandered across his room once again, stopping at the large traditional double doors.

It is insane how he is into woodenware, she thought.

She slipped her feet into her slippers and walked to them, he had told her last night that these led to balcony. Arranging the plain chiffon fabric on her head, she unbolted it and pushed it open.

Her mouth hung open. Even tho his room was spacy, his balcony was no less. It was of the size of her room that she and her sister shared.

He had so many hanging pots and a hanging swing sofa in the corner that too wooden.

Her eyes darted to the most eye-catching corner of his gallery. It was the glass fencing with numerous vines of the climber plant that had grown from the porch downstairs to this height. When Amarha peered closely - she noticed it even had bunch of green-coloured raw grapes.

His balcony was so peaceful. With the vast deep cerulean coloured morning sky and slight chirping of little birdies that he had kept in a large cage in the lawn, It looked no less than a piece of heaven on Earth.

Amarha stepped in, latching the door again and opted to get fresh. She was nervous to touch even a single thing. Tentatively, she entered the bathroom which was a bit smaller in contrast to his room but the use of mirrors frequently at places made it look larger and spacious. Off-white tiles perfectly matched the shower enclosure.

Seeing the perfection in everything, she felt spaced out and inferior. She knew it will take her a lot of time in adjustment.

Shaking the thoughts off, she did her ablution and came out, unzipping her suitcase she was successful to find a shawl that she wrapped around her upper body. Sky still had some stars dying in it as dark blue overshadowed their spark, sun hadn't dawned yet which bought her some time to wake up the person who was sleeping with no worries in the world.

She had a convo with herself and then gently tapped his shoulder. He didn't even budge making her roll her eyes. She tapped the same place again and when in vain, she slightly pulled his tee-shirt's sleeve.

He stirred, opening his eyes and stopping them at her. He heaved a sharp breath, making her fiddle with her fingers.

"Amarha?" He called her out and brought her back to her senses.