In the zoo Part 1

Elvis and Audrey are traveling to Newtown on their day off. More specifically to the Newtown Zoo. The girl managed to get her colleague to look at Saudat, the giraffe.

-"I can't wait to get there!"- Audrey looks excitedly at her colleague walking next to her. To their left, across the road, is a day park where there is even a lake.

-"Do you know you're an animal crazy?" - the blue-eyed man asks.

-"Yeah ..... wrong?" -his voice trailed off.

-"No problem! So are you perfect ..... I mean it's fantastic ..... that is"-  he says, then realizes what he's saying.

-"Shhh Elvis, don't say more!" - the entrance to the zoo is in the middle, there are two symmetrically located checkouts where people stand in long, serpentine rows.

-"Look, Sophie is there!"- Audrey points to the blonde woman. The caregiver is talking to someone and just about to go

-"Really!"- Elvis notices.

-"Hi Sophie!" -they say, and she turns around.

-"Hi Audrey, hi Elvis. What's going on here?"- she approaches.

-"We came to see Saudat!"- says the young girl with green eyes cheerfully.

- "So good, come after me!"

-"But we still have to buy a ticket!"-  Audrey complains and looks at the long line. He has no desire to wait for it.

"No way, hero rescuers don't have to!" -laughs Shopie slightly.

- "Awww God, thank you Shopie!" - they thank.

-"It's only natural! Come after me!" -they head for the entrance. There he gestures to two guards, indicating that the other two people are with him. As they mature, a wide paved road branches off.

-"Ooo Shopie, can we see the penguins too?"- Elvis asks hopefully.

-"Yeah ... you know what? I'm holding a VIP zoo for you!" -she says, and starts happily on the left-hand road leading his two new friends. She loves touring, she loves to showcase the zoo. He knows a lot about animals, but most of all about giraffes.

They are at Lake Nagy, where various water birds swim. Ducks, geese, herons. There are even turtles in the lake. Whatever he loves to feed them, of course, is only what is allowed. There is a smaller island in the middle of the lake, with birds standing on its shores. On the other side, there is a waterfall from the Great Rock. There are plenty of trees on the edge of the coast.

"Look at the ducks!"-the black-haired firefighter points to the birds floating on the lake.

-"Elvis, don't lean over the railing so much!"-  warns the animal caretaker.

-"But they're right here ....." -he reaches forward, but leans too far over the railing and slowly leans forward, straight toward the water. Suddenly a hand pulls it back.

-"Elvis!!"-  Audrey says, pulling her back even further. As the man regains his balance he falls with his back to the fence and the girl next to him.

-"I'm sorry!"-Elvis shudders, blushing as he stands in front of Audrey and looks a little angry.

-"Elvis! Never do this again! It's dangerous!" -she says as she pokes Elvis's chest at the end of every word with her index finger.

-"Okay, let's move on!"- the caregiver pushes them back into reality. Slowly, all three move on. They pass the tropical house, the crocodile house, the Australian house, by which time they reach the penguins and seals.