Pontypandy firefighters in the race (Meet them)

Sam Jones: Full name Samuel "Sam" Peyton-Jones

Sam Jones: Full name Samuel "Sam" Peyton-Jones. He is the "hero's neighbor," Charlie's brother and Bronwyn's brother-in-law. His nephew James and niece Sarah. He originally lived on Vale Road 3, right next to Trevor Evans, and later moved to the immediate vicinity of the fire department. Sam's hobby was inventing vot at first, but that was already pushed into the background. He spends most of his free time gardening. His motto is "I tell the fires of London!" (Great fires of London) A brave, humble and reliable firefighter. Everyone can expect Samra, he is always there for the townspeople. He graduated from the Cardiff Fire Academy. At the Pontypandy Fire Department, he is the chief firefighter. (Lieutenant) Sam has received numerous awards and recognitions. A really loyal firefighter because when Boyce offered him a command post in Newtown, he didn't accept it, citing that he doesn't want to lose the city and a lot of everyone here needs it. Her best friend is Penny. They share everything with each other.

Arnold McKinley: joins the team with rookie firefighter Ellie Phillips in Rookie Firefighter, The Hero of the Storm. He recently graduated from the Newtown Fire Academy as a class leader. He often seems smart (rightly because he also knows what he's talking about) and likes the rules and instructions. A little afraid of heights. He is a good friend of Joe, with whom he used to invent and test inventions. Arnold was the least alert so far.

Elvis Cridlington: Slightly clumsy firefighter. He graduated from the Fire Academy in Newtown. He often causes trouble for him as well, but they are usually just minor chaos. Fully concentrates on alerts and executes them successfully (with a few exceptions) The motto is "Insane Fireballs!" (From 2008 to the present). She is passionate about Rock 'n' Roll. His hobby is guitar playing. He has a band with Mike Flood. Elvis says if he weren't a firefighter, he would probably be a rockstar. It got its name from a hairstyle similar to Elvis Presley. Commander Steele always calls by his last name. He also has awards. His cousin is Jerry Lee Cridlington, who is also a firefighter.

Ellie Phillips:  joins the team with Arnold in Rookie Firefighter, Hero of the Storm. She is the second female firefighter. She recently graduated from the Newtown Fire Academy as a class leader. Ellie is an honest character. What she thinks she says. She is full of energy and is willing to take on too much and rush things forward.

Penny Morris: For a long time, she was the only female member of the fire department. She graduated from the Fire Academy in Newtown. She rarely visited Pontypandy in the original series, but in the new series She already works full-time there. She often goes on adventures with city kids and has a very good relationship with them. Penny is a skilled mechanic. Supposedly vegetarian. She is a trained diver, which comes in very handy when called for water rescues. She also knows the caves very well. Penny is also a cameraman, she doesn't like to see herself on camera or TV. Her best friend is Sam. She is a kind and resourceful character who is often strict, not only to others but to himself. She doesn't want to disappoint, so She does his best to do so. Her best friend is Sam.