Back to the competition

-"What is now?"- Audrey mourns.

-"We're going back!"- Sam looks up. The others smile.

-"Tom picks up Ben and they come too."- Sam says. "Then Penny and Ellie. You go with Lori! If she doesn't mind."

-"Nope, it's okay."- Lori smiles.

"Station Officer Steele and Audrey go with Venus. Elvis, Arnold and I with Jupiter." -they nod and set off.

-"Sir? Do you think Chief Fire Chief Boyce will understand why we came?" -Audrey asks sadly.

-"I don't know, Audrey. I hope yes. Because if don't, we'll be in big trouble." -he holds Venus' gear.

-"We'll be there soon."- Sam says.

-"Ooooo I'm very curious about what's going to happen!"- Elvis looks out the window.

- "So to clarify with this pace, we'll get there in 5 minutes 6 seconds 77th century ... 70 .... 60 ... 4 seconds. But if we went faster we could get there even a minute earlier. But I love to count. Arnold concludes.

"I didn't even say the best anyway. Max is in love with you." Lori says. Penny lowers her head and touches her hair with her right hand.

"What? Wait!"- Ellie is surprised. -"But, as I see it, you knew about it."- she looks at his colleague.

"Yes, I knew it! But he is my colleague ... was!"

-"What about Sam?"- The brown-haired woman asks, raising her eyebrows.

-"He's too! But she's completely different ... there's something caught up in her ..."-the blonde woman says softly.

"I knew it!" Ellie said.

-"Wait! What !? No !!!!! I mean he's just my best boy friend !!!! Don't get me wrong!" -Penny stood up. The other two women look at each other and start giggling softly.

-"Uhm, do you see that big smoke, too?"- Audrey asks in alarm at her transceiver. In front of them a huge, dense dark smoke billows. Straight from the competition venue.

-"Yes."- Sam replies.

-"Can anyone hear us?" He hears on the radio for the race. -"We're stuck inside the cave! Every firefighter is here! And there's a fire outside!"

-"Calm down! We're on our way!"-Sam interrupts. They turn on the siren.

- "Okay team! We have little water, so we can't make mistakes!" -Sam gets out of Jupiter. The others get out too. -"Elvis, Audrey! Deliver those in trouble! Penny, Ellie and Lori! You quench with Queen! Arnold and Station Officer Steele extinguished me with Jupiter!" -he continues. "Tom come to the back tents!"

"I bought Sam!"- Is the response from everyone.

-"Audrey! We need to move the stones, but first stretch the tarpaulin to avoid further stone collapse."- Elvis goes to the stones.

-"I bought Elvis!" Audrey nodded. The man hangs a close-up attached to the stones on Venus's winch.

-"Okay. Done! I turned on the stones. Everyone go backwards!"- Elvis instructs. - "Audrey! Go back slowly with Venus!"- The girl starts with a four-wheel drive toy. The car pulls back with great force.