I will not leave you alone

-"Come on, Penny! I'll hold you!"- Sam open the front door of Penny's house. The woman's house is also two-floor. To the left of the door is the living room and to the right is the kitchen. The walls are light blue. The kitchen furniture is white and the matching table and 4 chairs are also. There is a light blue carpet in the living room, a TV in the corner and a brown sofa in front of it. Oh, how much Sam sat on the couch with Penny. They talked for hours, watched TV, baked, and played board games. They did a lot of things together. They were also happy to go to Newtown, shop or check out the zoo. They were often thought of as a couple (though true below). Quite a few people recognize them from the film they shot about them. Awww is shooting! He didn't see Penny enough then. And when Samat was fired (thankfully temporarily), Penny went over to him right after his shift. She gave him hope, as always. She stayed with Sam all night. And when Samat was taken back, everyone was very happy. Especially Sam and Penny. And they were sitting next to each other at the premiere.

-"Are you really staying?"- she asks softly.

-"Yes! I won't leave you alone!"- the red-haired man says as he closes the door. He then focuses on the woman next to her again.

-"Thank you very much for everything, Sam! You're the best!" You're always here for me .....! "- she whispers as she blinks more and more slowly and her legs slowly sway.

-"Come! I'll take you to sleep!"- Sam smiles and takes the woman upstairs in bridal style. Taking off her shoes, he slowly lays her in bed. He then slowly spreads the sheets on the woman. Penny's soft sigh is postponed. Sam sits just on the left side of the bed and admires the sleeping woman. Slowly he reaches for one hand and grips it gently. She became the meaning of his life, whatever he would do for her. That's why his conscience hurts for not taking care of her and Max was able to kidnap her. If he had been there, this would not have happened. What if they didn't find Penny? Max would have really left her there, but he loved her. Sam knows he can't be with Penny because the ethnic code forbids two firefighters of different ranks from being together. They would have had a chance if Sam had had the courage to confess his feelings, but he was afraid. He was afraid that their friendship would break, if the woman does not reciprocate the emotions. But there's no chance he'll be Station Officer.... He can't decide. He always wanted to be a Station Officer. But when he met her, he immediately fell in love. For a long time he lived only for his work. He is the hero of the town, The hero next door, they surround him. But he doesn't want that. He just wants Penny, he just wants to be with her, lock her in his arms and never let go. So much has happened to them. All you spend minutes together for a treasure. The first meeting, their first day together. All deployments. All practice. Every day. One of his fondest memories with Penny was when they watched the stars in the evening. But he doesn't want that. He just wants Penny, he just wants to be with him, lock him in his arms and never let go. So much has happened to them. All you spend minutes together for a treasure. The first meeting, their first day together. All deployments. All practice. Every day. One of his fondest memories with Penny was when they watched the stars in the evening. But he doesn't want that. He just wants Penny, he just wants to be with her, lock her in his arms and never let go. So much has happened to them. All you spend minutes together for a treasure. The first meeting, their first day together. All deployments. All practice. Every day. One of his fondest memories with Penny was when they watched the stars in the evening.

 One of his fondest memories with Penny was when they watched the stars in the evening

-"Sam, do you have a star?"- she asks, smiling as she looks at Sam. They sit on a bench in the yard of Sam's house. They are covered with a delicate, soft blanket.

-"Yes ... I have." -he looks at the blonde woman sitting next to him.

-"Which one? Will you show me?"- she asks excitedly and looks at the sky. Sam just keeps staring at him.

-"It's really easy to spot, she's the brightest, the most beautiful of them all!" -he whispers.

-"The pole star?"- she asks, turning to Sam. Their eyes meet. They don't break the moment in any way.

-"No, she's a star that can be seen day and night. People say it's just one star out of many, but for me, only that exists. She's the only ...!"

-"Tell me ... which one is it?" - she mumbles.

-"I'll tell you in time!"- Sam says, looking up at the sky. Penny looked followed. Two shooting stars glide over them toward the fire station.

-"Did you see Sam?"- Penny points out.

-"Yes! Did you want it? - he pulls her closer.

-"Yes, I wanted to. You too, right?"

-"Yes..."

-"Sam? I don't know how ...... how can I to thank you. You came in for me in a burning building without any protective clothing!"- she says. She feels Sam holding her hand. She doesn't mind or even squeeze it to make him feel awake. The man's presence gives her reassurance and security. They comfort each other during the saddest hours. What would life be like without love? Lonely .... boring .... monotonous ....? No one should experience this. Love gives hope to humanity. We know that we are not alone in someone thinking of us. Or for someone, we are everything. This is the most powerful emotional weapon. If it gets into good hands, it can work wonders. But it is also dangerous. When one takes advantage of another's love, it breaks the other heart. It won't, or will just have a harder time trusting others and having a harder time loving someone again. It can almost isolate itsself from the world.

-"Shhh Penny, I'd do anything for you."- Sam whispers and begins to caress her forehead gently. He would rather lie next to him in bed and grab his arms. From now on, he will take even more care of him. You will follow your every step, you will fulfill all your wishes. He is in love with her. If everybody would tell you to tell Penny a good quality, he wouldn't know. Because he can't choose one of the many good qualities. He loves everything in her. Sam never knew how true love felt .... until he fell in love with Penny. He would really do anything for her to be safe and never grieve. Samet has a lot of women around him. Each of them is there for how brave, how strong. But he is not interested in anyone else. He's already found someone you want to make happy, even if they're just friends. Penny doesn't just look at him being brave and always calm, she sees the other side too. A lot of effort, a lot of nights spent alone and a lot of fear. They care about each other, they take care of each other. When they are together, Sam feels something new. He's like being stronger, happier and gentler.

-"Would you even come to the end of the world for me?"- Penny laughs softly. She is curiously waiting for him reply.

 -"No, because I wouldn't let you go .... never ...!"