Survival 34 | Factory

It wasn't alone. . . nor even emitting sounds that giving us a warning that they're… here.

Natulos ako sa kinatatayuan at nanlamig dahil sa aking nakita.

It isn't alone, because from what I am seeing, there are three to four of them, and are eating a. . . zombie?

They're being hidden by a wall yet I could see the movements from their big muscular arms. And based from the half body that is hidden at the wall, the arm that's moving in its side and the other one at the back. . . which I don't know what it is doing.

I don't know, but the stench of rotting smell keeps lingering in the air, intensifying, as the grunt of the zombie they're killing is somehow sending creeps in my body.

It seemed like going here is a mistake.

They're inside a house, I could see it from the glass window that could make us look at what's inside. That's when I noticed that they do emit sounds, however, it was quieter than what we faced. . . at that Barnhouse.

Nagkatinginan kami, at tulad ko ay siguradong hindi lamang ako at nakaramdam ng mumunting takot na unti-unting lumalaki mula sa aking kalooban.

My face transferred to the man and woman we're with, and both of them looked as if they don't expect those monsters because. . . yeah, they're so many.

I signaled them to slowly step back that we slowly did. Thankfully, they are following my commands— even those two we just met.

Once I've confirmed that we're out of their sight since we're now surrounded by these tall grasses, I only sighed heavily but there's no time for that since right now, we need to plan.

“What the hell are tankers doing here?” Faye suddenly whispered, and in her voice, I could notice the terrifying feelings she's trying to contain.

Who wouldn't be scared? We saw how destructive that monster's ability is, and knowing that there are three of them here. . .

Hindi sinasadyang tumama ang tingin ko sa bubong ng malaking mansion— o factory, kung saan unti-unting nagkakaroon ng repleksyon mula sa sumisikat na araw. . . oh.

The reason that those monsters are here is because of these solar panels, as the ray of light is being reflected by them, which could be seen no matter the distance is.

And it's not possible that there are monsters that are on their way in this place.

That's why going here is dangerous…

I suddenly remembered what Dreyard said back then.

Speaking of Dreyard, where the hell is he and his group?

“Do you have a plan?”

I woke up from my sentiments when I heard an unfamiliar voice spoke.

I looked at the source of that voice and found that man glaring at someone besides me. At Zeon? And why is he even mad at us when we haven't done anything wrong with him?

“I do, but it would make sacrifices,” Zeon answered that made me look at him, only to see him looking back at me as if waiting for my decision.

Kumunot ang noo ko. Bakit kailangan ng desisyon ko, eh pareho kaming— mali, kung lahat kami ay leader dito, hindi na maaaring humingi ng kumpirmasyon.

“Let's hear it,” I just said instead.

He, then, lowered his eyes and looked at my gun, particularly to the solar panel of my— oh.

“We need sacrifices, which means our gun powers will decrease, especially those upgraded once.” He looked around, “And we brought the ordinary ones.” Before his eyes locked on me as if he wants to hear my opinion.