Chapter 26

=Leo P.O.V=

"Hey, guys, we need to go to pick up Gina." The manager said, walking in later after Hyuk had stormed off to his room. N and Ravi both came back with different expressions on their faces.

N seemed confused and exhausted with everything, and Ravi looked very sour. I knew why. Hyuk had told me a long time ago that he liked Gina, and I didn't really realize that he still had feelings for her. Ravi had confessed openly about his feelings now; I had a bad feeling about this. Hyuk and Ravi were the closest of all the members. I didn't want Gina to affect their friendship.

"Manager-hyung, can you give us a second, please?" N asked, rubbing his temple in circles. Manager looked at all of our faces and hesitated. "How long will this take?"

"Ten minutes tops." N replied, giving the manager a look. The manager sighed and nodded. "I'll be out in the van. Fix whatever you need to fix up and get out of here before I leave you all stranded." He threatened before walking out the door and closing it shut.

N looked at all of us, especially Ravi and Hyuk. "Listen, you guys. I know Gina has become closer to us over the past few weeks that she has been here, to some more than others, but did you guys forget the first time we brought her home? Don't you think there is a highly possible chance that she will do it again?" Hyuk sighed, slumping his shoulders. We all knew he was right.

"And the both of you," he pointed to Ravi and Hyuk, "need to figure out your feelings ASAP. Because we can't let your little feud get into the middle of this promotion period right now. We worked hard for this, and you should always remember that all of us have to stick together through thick and thin. We can't work together if we know that you two are holding grudges against each other like elementary school kids, arasso?"

They looked at each other and nodded, but the competitive aura was still there. I hoped that this wouldn't last. N had a good point.

Gina, as much as she has gotten closer to all of us, was still essentially a stranger; we didn't know anything about her past or what her life was like before she ran into us, other than the things that she had told us. And the way she behaves sometimes, she probably has more secrets in that pretty little head of hers that she hasn't told us.

And I don't really blame her, frankly. We were still strangers to her, and the living arrangement wasn't going to last forever, anyhow.

As N turned around and left, we all got up and walked out behind him. Ravi and Hyuk seemed to be on better terms, but it was still tense and awkward around them. I just hoped that they didn't act like this on stage.

Piling into the car, the ride to Julia's flat was strangely silent. Even Ken, who was usually the loudest one in the car, was quietly listening to some music on his phone. Hongbin and N were sleeping in the back, Ravi was reading something on his phone and Hyuk was looking out the window.

Our group never feel as disjointed as it did now.

The apartment complex came into view, and suddenly, my heart felt heavy. I always felt like this when something was wrong.

I didn't think that there was anything wrong at all, so I pushed the feeling aside as some sort of acid reflux going on from something I had eaten earlier.

The manager pulled into the parking garage underneath the complex and parked in an empty parking space. Turning back, he noticed that most of the members had fallen asleep except for me. "Can you wake them up?"

"Okay..." This was weird. Manager hyung usually never wakes us up after a finished schedule, especially when we were sleeping.

Shaking the members awake was a fairly easy task, because most of them were already half awake as soon as they heard the engine stop. The hardest person to wak up, however, was Ravi. As usual, the kid was sleeping like a log. How he does it is beyond me.