Chapter 9

=Gina P.O.V=

I woke up to the smells of something cooking in the kitchen, and some pan clanging and shouting. I couldn't tell who it was, they all sounded the same. The dorm was as busy as it was the last time I was here, but it seemed to be more lively.

Hyuk and Ken were sitting at the dining table on the floor, debating the best manga to read when in the bathroom. I heard two voices talking in the kitchen; one voice seemed to belong to N, but I couldn't pinpoint the other one. Leo was sitting on the couch, bobbing his head to his iPod, and Ravi was sitting in the middle of the living room.

Then Hongbin must've been the one who was in the kitchen with N.

After I found Leo staring at me with a weird look, I gave him a piece of my mind and drifted back off to sleep, the energy drained out of my system.

Let's just say he was a little beyond mortified by how much I swore. Now he will probably never talk to me again. I groan, and I heard someone laugh. Without realizing, I had groaned out loud, and I was beyond embarassed. Burying my face in the pillow to hopefully cool off my warm face, I felt a hand softly pat my head. I look up to see Ravi looking at me, a big grin on his face.

"Morning!"

"Morning? How long did I sleep?" I wondered aloud, and my voice startled me. It sounded like I had smoked for a million years.

Ravi's hand left my head, and I felt goosebumps covering every inch of my body. The smile was replace with a pondering look as he paused to think. "Well, you were sleeping since we came back from the store yesterday, so about several hours. We thought you were in another coma again!"

"Oh, hate to break it to you, but people need sleep." I said sarcastically.

"Even when you woke up from your coma, you can still swear and be sarcastic." He rolled his eyes as he laughed. I cracked a small smile.

"Eh, what can I say? I'm Gina, after all." I replied, snuggling in closer to the blanket. Ravi looked at me with a questioning eyebrow. "You seem to really like that blanket. You can keep it if you want to."

"Who's is it?"

"It's mine." Oh. No wonder the smell of the cologne seemed a little too familiar. I sat up on the couch and stretched out my arms and legs, cracking some bones in the process. I saw Leo snap his away from my direction and acted like he was furiously typing away at his phone.

Suddenly I felt bad for him. I wasn't used to people looking at me, and I was a little jumpy about it. I mean, I was running away from people for most of my life!

But Leo was harmless, even though he looked like he could break me in half with his arms. The only time I saw him violent was when he was playing around with his members. Other than that, he didn't do much.

"Leo?" He looked at me with a stoic expression, but his eyes were confused and a little panicked about what was going to happen next. I sighed and continued with my apology.

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier, I was sleeping and I'm not used to people checking me out while I'm sleeping." His face showed a hint of surprise, and he seemed to contemplate the authenticity of my apology for a bit. Finally he nodded a little bit and turned his attention back to his iPod.

Ravi noticed the awkwardness between the both of us and gave me a funny look. "Leo hyung was checking you out while you were sleeping?" He asked, earning himself a neck chop from Leo.

"Well, I wouldn't say 'checking out'," I emphasized the word with air quotes, earning me a glare from Leo, "but it was more of a curiousity more than anything."