4

"I can't find the Y section hyunjae" Taehyun said as he leaned against the cart full of books. "It's by the X section.." Hyunjae said as she out knew stickers on the books. Taehyun let out a deep sigh and walked over to  hyunjae. He grabbed her by both of her cheeks and made her look at him.

"Hyunjae... If the Y section is by the X section.. Do you think I would be here asking where it was.. Because I have no idea where the X section is if their both next to each other" Taehyun said and patted her cheeks.

"Ohhhh right right" She set her book down and grabbed Taehyuns wrist then the cart of books. She led Taehyun to the Y section that was found in the back of the library "it's right here" She said then started to help Taehyun put the books back where they went.

It was around the end of the day and the two were able to get a pass from class and go to the library to help out with books. Taehyun had told Kai during lunch, which made Kai proud of Taehyun for being able to be nice to Hyunjae.

"Okay so this is what you've been doing since you started school?" Taehyun asked as he watched Hyunjae put books on the shelfs. "Um...yeah, it helps me with extra credit believe it or not. So I'm here to do what I can.. It's also peaceful" She said and moved the cart down the shelfs of books.

"Ah...Question.... Why is your face red??" Taehyun asked when he noticed Hyunjaes blushing.

"Um.. Cuz... You patted my cheeks earlier and I still feel flushed when you called me fat cheeks.. And called me adorable.." Hyunjae muttered. Taehyun stared at hyunjae with an open mouth. She wasn't dumb enough to like Taehyun even after he told her he was gay right?

Hyunjae noticed Taehyuns face and quickly shook her hands. "Um not like that uh.. Its just a guys never complimented me or anything so I'm just stunned from it... It's not like that we've only know each other for two days haha.." Hyunjae said quickly.

Taehyun hummed and nodded "I know it's not like that hyunjae, just don't catch feelings is all I'll say.. I'll break your heart" Taehyun said and crossed his arms.

Hyunjae nodded quickly and backed up "I'm gonna leave you alone here...bye.." She said, quickly walking past Taehyun. "Jesus she's weird"  Taehyun muttered as he looked the direction she went down.

-----

"And that Kai, is how I got this chocolate bar" Taehyun explained before he took a bite out of his snickers bar. Kai blinked multiple times at Taehyun "As long as you're getting along with Hyunjae that's all that matters.." Kai muttered.

Taehyun linked his and Kai's arms as they walked down the street. "I mean, I guess she's okay. It's just when I compliment her like you said, she blushes and what not, even though she knows me and her will never be..." Taehyun said with fat cheeks due to tell chocolate in his mouth. Kai glanced at Taehyun and shook his head. "Nope. She would never like you after how mean you were to her—"

"—Which is exactly why I have to watch her, she might fall for you and she knows ur my man! I tell her your my man literally everyday. She better not like you I'll fight her" Taehyun slurred over his words due to the chocolate. Kai laughed and ruffled Taehyuns hair.

Taehyun gasped and slapped Kai's hand away. "What did I say about my hair~~~~ ugh I'm done with you for today Kai" Taehyun playful said and started walking ahead of Kai.

Kai rolled his eyes with a big smile on his face "Okayyyy. I guess I'll just cuddle my stuffed animals instead today" Kai said. He knew exactly what he was doing, he knew Taehyun loved his cuddles.

Taehyun stopped in his tracks and quickly turned around to grab Kai's hand "stop playing with me Kai, you know you can only cuddle me" Taehyun said and pulled Kai down the street with his head held high.

Kai smiled. He truly loved Taehyun, yet whenever they tried.. Things got Boring quick. It felt empty.. They both saw that. But there was nothing they could do about it, because no matter how much they tried it always failed.. So you could basically say everything was complicated.. They were fine with just that.

"Oh Kai this weekend can we have a sleepover? I know there's a game on Monday so you'll need all the sleep and cuddles you can possibly get right?" Taehyun fed Kai the rest of his snickers bar and threw the wrapper away in a local trash can. Kai nodded while he chewed. "So like our old sleep overs we had with Soobin??"

Taehyun blinked "no not a jerk off circle sleep over I mean like a we cuddle in bed all day while making fun of Disney princesses" Taehyun slapped Kais chest

"Ohhh.. Yeah we can do that but remember on Saturday we're supposed to call Soobin.. He said he wanted us to meet someone"

Taehyun rolled his eyes "I hope it's that bitch that thinks he an replace us because I'm gonna scare him so hard he shits his pants" Taehyun tries to crack his knuckles but failed.

Kai laughed while holding his tummy. As soon as he came down from his laugh he looked at Taehyun "the only thing that'll scare him his how you're so short yet so deadly. What are you gonna do? Make that cute face that you say is your mean face— AHHHH!!!" Kai got cut off by Taehyun as he started to chase Kai down the street with his book bag.

"SAY IT AGAIN TO MY FACE YOU TREE I DARE YOU! I'LL FUCK YOU UP!!"

---

Sorry this is a little short lol.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes and until next time.