Jacket

"Danny! It's snowing!" I screamed at him. He flinched violently, causing his covers to fly off of him. He groaned and flipped over, screaming into the pillow. It was a good thing he slept in his boxers, I got a nice view of my best friends ass.

He turned around and noticed me staring.

"You okay?" He asked, concerned. I quickly nodded my head. "I'm gonna go and ge-get dressed." I darted out of his room before he could say anything else.

I tugged on a pair of black skinny jeans along with my Pokèmon shirt and a grey jacket. I pulled on a beanie and some black converse. I smiled at my reflection and opened up my door, accidently brushing lips with Dan as he tried to open my door. He pulled away quickly and I mentally slapped myself.

"I'm sorry..." He forced a smile. "It's...alright...I guess..." I heard him mumble the last part, and it broke my heart. "I-ok-okay...I'm...going outside..." He tilted his head and nodded. I slowly opened the door and stepped out into the snow, smiling.

I plopped down and started to make a lame snow fort. I grinned at my creation and started to pack in a few snowballs to lob at Dan when he walked out. If he walked out. He was probably grossed out by the kiss. I bit my lip and sighed, tossing snow everywhere in an attempt to cheer myself up.

Didn't work.

I saw a mum and a dad glaring at me. They had two children with them.

"Aren't you a little old to be playing in snow?" They asked.

"Never too old to have fun!"

They simply rolled their eyes and walked away. What? I couldn't have a bit of fun? I sighed, making a couple more snowballs. I saw the door open and I threw a snowball at Dan, making him spill a drink.

"Goddammit Phil!" He yelled as I watched it spill over his shirt.

"I'm sorry!" I pulled myself up and ran towards him, and attempted to wipe it off his shirt. I only smeared it more.

"Phil you are making it worse!" He yelled. I covered my ears. I hated screaming. I felt tears drip down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Dan."

I walked back inside the house. I only wanted to have a snowball fight, but he seemed in a bitchy mood. I slammed my door and locked it, throwing off my wet jacket.

I heard the front door open then shut, but Dan didn't come near me. I heard him taking his jacket off and mumbling something to himself.

"Fucking hell, Phil. Had to ruin my jacket..." I felt myself tear up again. He didn't care about my feelings, no, only for that stupid jacket.

I flopped down onto my bed and cried softly. I obviously wasn't soft enough, as I heard my door being knocked on.

"Phil? You okay in there?" Wow, now he cared? "Go away. You yelled at me and you know how much I hate that. You only care about that stupid fucking jacket and not your own friends feelings." He didn't speak, but I heard him unlocking the door. "No, Dan, go away!"

He unlocked the door and shut it, staring at me. He sat down next to me, running his fingers through my hair.

"I do care about your feelings." I glared. "Well you obviously didn't then!" He sighed, running a finger across my nose. I smiled softly at his touch. He brushed my fringe aside and giggled. He pushed me to the side and jumped into my warm bed with me.

"I'm sorry for getting angry, Philly. It's just...your accidental kiss caught me off guard...It was the morning so I was in a bitch mood...Im sorry." I my fingertips brushed against his cheek. "It's okay." Our lips were inches away. I wanted to lean in and close the small gap, but I knew he would hate me for it. I simply laid there and suddenly felt him reach for my waist. His fingers brushed against the side of my face and he tugged me closer, our lips now centimeters apart. I felt his hot breath.

"Phil...I-"

I touched his cheek and he suddenly stood up.

"Dan!" He sighed and walked over to the kitchen. I ran after him. "Dan! Listen!" He didn't turn around. I grabbed his waist, twisted him over to me and set two fingers under his chin, gently lifting it up. I cupped his cheeks before he could resist and kissed him. Surprisingly, he didn't pull away. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled me closer, and kissed back. My hands slowly fluttered down to his waist and gripped onto it.

"Phil do you really-"

"Yes, Dan. Yes I do."