Ariana (Ariel x Moana)

Not so fun fact: This Ship was originally called Mariel when I remembered...

...the ship name Mariel is already taken

How's that? Did that get everyone's minds off the fact that there's something worse than Marielic?

Okay let's talk about actual good Ariel Ships now before my Head explodes.

If I did this one before, just call me out on it. I can't remember most things I do, it goes in one ear out the other.

A lot of people like this Ship Because Ariel lives in the Ocean and yearns for the Land and Moana lives on Land and yearns for the Ocean.

I get why people like it, but to me it just seems like it would bring up a lot of Conflict. Do they do six Months Land, six Months Sea? Moana still has to lead her Tribe, she basically just uprooted their entire lives to sail the Seas. It seemed like Ariel wanted a more Denmark style place to live in. Would she really be happy sailing the Ocean?

Look, I'm 225 Disney Ships in, I have to apply logical thinking at some point.

I guess at first the Concept is really cute. Imagine if instead of going on the Journey with Maui, Moana just went alone and met a lovely red head Mermaid along the way, who tried to help her out with everything and was so passionate about everything, Moana would definitely fall in love.

I mean... I think everyone's gay anyway and I personally believe that Moana as Pansexual and Ariel as Biromantic, so...

I'm starved for Media representation, okay? I need some cute gay couples in my life! Or just lonely Lesbians... I'm willing to accept that.

Back to the ship, I literally just remembered that the girl who plays Moana also played Ariel in the Little Mermaid Live Show.

That makes everything so much more awkward, oh my god-

I personally think this Ship is... pretty good. Jariel and Moani are still the superior ships, I refuse to change my mind.

7/10. It's nice.