Lokirora (Loki x Aurora)

Here we go again folks. We're back to the Loki Ships.

I don't really like my old... "arc" on it anymore, but it's a staple of the first Book and I found a bunch of Ships on Ao3, which were like a god send by the way.

So here we go again.

Why. WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS-

WE DID NOT NEED THIS.

First of all, sixteen and possibly thousands of years old, second of all, hUh?

It's just- ughhhhh-

I'm not gonna pretend that Disney Princesses get treated with kindness in the shipping community, because if they did, Shan Yu x Mulan wouldn't exist, but Aurora CONSTANTLY gets the short end of the stick and she deserves better, don't @ me.

I feel like Aurora in general is one of the more misunderstood Disney Princesses, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ADD ON-

Look. I'm not gonna pretend I'm that big of a Loki fan, mostly because the show was... not that... great, in my personal opinion. It gets worse the more I think about it.

But, I don't think this is a good ship for him either. The shy adorable Princess who dances with cuddly animals DOES NOT SEEM TO BE HIS TYPE.

His only type seems to be himself, but we're gonna get to that, don't worry.

Also Loki never enjoying any kind of romance before... selfcest is kind of canon at this point, so even if this happened it feels more like a brief fling than anything else.

So... YOU KNOW.

NO???

1/10, I think that's enough Loki for today... aaaaand there's nine more of these, isn't there?