⚠️⚠️Beg for it

Start from the beginning

"Oh you'll get to know me soon enough," he said looking from me to Corpse.

"Y/n let's go to my room to talk" Corpse said and grabbed my wrist. "We'll be right back Sean" He dragged to his bedroom.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"So Sean and I had an idea... and I forgot to tell him I didn't ask you yet"

I gave him a confused look.

"Do you maybe wanna... have a threesome?" he asked

"A what," I said in shock.

"It doesn't have to be crazy or anything"

"I'll do it," I said

"Wait what seriously? You don't have to, it's fine if you don't want to y/n" He said

"No, I'll do it. And I'll do anything you guys want, I can take it" I said confidence running through me.

I had no idea where this was coming from but Sean is hot so why not

"Even anal?" He asked me still surprised by what I was saying.

"Did I stutter? I said anything"

"Okay princess," He said with a pleased look on his face. "Come with me.

We walked back to Sean in the living room.

"Alright, Sean she said she'll do anything we want and she's being sassy about it," Corpse said.

"I'm gonna have to hear y/n say that" Sean replied.

"I will do anything you guys want," I said stepping closer to Sean.

"Are you sure? Anything?" He asked

"Yes anything, besides foot shit, ew," I said.

"Agreed" Sean and Corpse said simultaneously.

-⚠️I'm sorry for what's about to happen⚠️-

*18+*

We went to Corpses bedroom and shut the door. Sean pulled me in first and crashed his lips against mine, kissing me hungrily. Corpse came up from behind me so I was between both of them. He grabbed my waist and started to grind on my ass while leaving bite marks on my neck.

Sean pulled off my shirt and Corpse undid my bra. They both attacked my chest and were sucking and flicking their tongues on my nipples. Corpse came up and wrapped his hand around my throat and started to roughly kiss me. Sean took off my pants and they both pushed me on the bed. They quickly undressed and I saw that they were standing waiting for me.

"Get on your knees kitten" Corpse cooed.

I got off the bed and knelt in front of both of them, Corpse turned my head towards him and I started to suck and run my hand down the rest of his length that I couldn't fit.

"You got another hand don't you?" Sean said and I took my other and put it on him instantly.

Corpse pulled me off of him and turned me to Sean and I started sucking. He wasn't as big as Corpse, but he also wasn't considered small or average by any means. I continued to switch between them when Sean told me to get on the bed. He put his head between my legs and started to eat me out. Corpse grabbed my wrists and pulled them above my head and put handcuffs on me then attached them to the headboard. Sean pulled out a vibrator and started to massage me with it.

Corpse was kissing me and asked me "do you wanna come kitten?"

I nodded.

"Beg," Corpse said.

I stayed silent.

Sean took the vibrator off of me "You have to beg for it y/n"

"Please, I want to come so bad" I whined out.

"Is that all you got?" Corpse asked.

"Please baby, I want you guy so bad" I tried again.

They looked at each other and Sean turned the vibrator back on and was massaging my clit. Corpse took out a second vibrator and put it inside me then turned it on.

"Fuck baby fuck, I-" Corpse cut me off with a kiss along with putting his hand back around my throat. I was bucking my hips so Sean pinned me down with his arm.

"Kitten is getting excited" Sean laughed out.

I came on the vibrators and Sean took them out.

"You or me first?" Sean asked Corpse.

"You can go first" Corpse replied.

Sean lined up with up me and thrust in. I let out a scream and Corpse took the opportunity to stick his dick in my mouth.

"Holy shit you tight" Sean said while grunting.

"I know right" Corpse said.

They switch out and Corpse stretched me out more. I was close to coming when Corpse pulled out and took the lube Sean was holding. Corpse covered his finger with the lube and started to work it into my ass. Sean took off my handcuffs while Corpse continued to stretch me. It at first was sharp and painful but after I got used to it the pain turned into pleasure.

"You ready baby?" Corpse asked and I nodded.

Corpse laid on the bed and had me on top and slide his dick in. He bounced me a couple of times before I felt Sean lining up with my asshole. He pushed in slowly and pumped in and out until I got more comfortable. Once I gave them the okay they both stared pumping in and out of me. They were both so deep inside of me it turned me into a moaning mess.

"Little slut like being filled up with two big dicks" Corpse asked thrusting harder into me.

I felt a sharp slap on my ass, "bitch can't even answer, all she can do is moan" Sean said laughing.

"I-I g-gonna co-come," I said releasing on both of them.

"Oh my god baby" Corpse moaned and pulled me into his lips, "You're so good baby, soooo good"

Sean grabbed my hair and pulled me up to him. He started to kiss my neck while massaging my breasts.

"Fuck y/n, you're really making it hard not to come right now" Sean whispered in my ear.

Sean pulled out not too long later and came all over my ass. Corpse pulled out to get me in doggy position for him and wiped off Sean's cum before he slides in. My face ad chest was buried in the mattress while Corpse slamming into me. He came on my ass and went to the bathroom to clean up. Sean wiped off his cum before pulling me into a kiss.

"That was amazing, maybe round two if the chance comes about?" Sean asked.

"Yeah for sure," I said and Corpse walked back into the room.

"Babe we have to do some recording, but I ran you a bath again if you want to relax while your waiting," Corpse said pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah I will, thanks babe"I gave him a kiss and went to the bathroom.

I was soaking in the rose-scented water when drowsiness overcame me and I started to fall asleep.

-I said I'm sorry-