⚠️Corpse?

⚠️this chapter will have more aggressive sex, so if you are sensitive to sexual abuse please do not read, you have been warned⚠️

"What do you know?" Adam asked me.
"Nothing, I don't know anything" I replied.

He seemed relieved but also nervous.

"What's behind the door?" I asked.

He sighed and went to the bathroom then came out carrying like five keys. He started to undo the locks one by one. Once the door was open I looked inside scared as fuck there was going to be a ✨corpse✨ or a meth lab behind the door. But there wasn't.
It was a normal room with a whole gaming
system hooked up and a recording area.

Could he actually be this faceless youtuber called corpse? No there's no way, I thought to myself.

"So now you know my biggest secret.." Adam said.
"Are you?" He cut me off
"Corpse, yes I'm him" he said staring me dead in the eyes.
"So your the choke me guy huh?" I said jokingly.
"Why? Do you like being choked?" He said moving towards me.
"Maybe" I winked at him and made my way into the secret room.

-I'm going to start calling him corpse from now on. Okay? Okay.-

I wasn't even five steps in before I heard the door slam behind me. Before I even knew it I was being pinned against the wall while corpse started attacking my neck.

He started to rub my vagina through my pants while he made his way up to my lips. I went to go palm him through his jeans but once I made contact he flipped my around so I was facing the wall.

"Fuck your so sexy" he moaned in my ear.

He push me up against the wall and was grinding on my ass. He grabbed my throat and pulled my head back on his shoulder and was kissing me. His hand once again made it to my vagina under my pants and started to finger me.

I started the whine and squirm and all he did was get more aggressive. He pushed me against the wall harder, grinding on my ass harder and was fingering me faster. I could feel his dick getting harder against me.

"You like that baby?" He said in my ear.
"Yesssss" I said
"Good girl" he said before letting go of me.

He grabbed me by the neck and basically threw me into the chair by his desk. I checked for a camera and saw that he only had one and it was covered with tape. While I was distracted he grabbed a knife from I don't know where.

'Fuck I'm gonna die I'm going to die right here and no one knows where I am' I thought to myself.

He pulled off my pants and top and started to eat me out while lightly running the blade across my thighs and lower stomach. Not cutting me, just enough to make me shiver.
He looked up at me and he must have saw how terrified I was.

"Babygirl, I'm not gonna hurt you as long as you obey..." he said with a smirk and continued to go down on me.

His tongue was making circles around my clit sending pulses of pleasure throughout me body.

"Fuck Corpse.." I said and went to go put my hand on his hair.

He removed my hand and kept going. Then I felt the knife being pushed harder into my skin. Not drawing blood but he was getting close.

He felt me getting closer and closer to the edge when he pulled away and stood up.

"I told you to obey, grabbing my hair is not obeying." he pulled me to my feet and bent me over on his desk, slamming my body to the table.

I whined because oww that hurt, but this was more enjoyable that normal sex. The fear the adrenaline, I was going crazy for this man I met literally a day ago.

With no warning he slammed into me making me scream/moan.

"You like my cock inside you baby?" He said while slamming into me.
"God yes your so fucking big" I moaned out.

He slapped my ass before grabbing my hips thrusting into me harder and faster.

"Fuck, oh my fucking god" is all I could say.
"Your so fucking tight baby fuckkkkkk" he said his voice becoming more gravelly.

I was getting really sore but I didn't care, even weed could get me this high.

My walls started to tighten around his large member, getting closer and closer to a orgasm.

"You gonna come for me princess? Gonna come all over my dick?" He breathed out.

I just nodded my head and continued to moan out his name.

"Fuck yeah baby, scream my name when you come" and I did just that.

My vagina started to spasm as I hit my high and started to comeback down. I went limp on the table, but he wasn't done yet. He pulled out of me making me feel empty. Corpse sat on his chair and pulled me with him.

He pulled me on his lap and slide his dick back in me.

"Bounce on it" he said while massaging my breasts.

I started to bounce but apparently it wasn't enough for him. He grabbing my neck with on hand and the other on my waist and started to bounce me harder.

"God you feel so good" he moaned while rolling his head back.

At this point it felt like my walls were being torn and I didn't care this felt to good. I started to reach my high again and release all over him. And soon after he came inside me.

I flopped over him while still in the chair. We were both breathing heavy when he grabbed my face to look at him. All he did was smile and chuckle before he pulled my into a make out session.

That didn't last for long though, I heard my phone ringing from the living room and I went to go answer it, lipping.