✨ Im so dead

The next morning morning I woke up to a text from Adam saying " goodmorning princess"
I texted back " goodmorning deep voice man"

I took a shower and did my makeup, all just for sitting in my house all day and doing homework.
Me and Adam we're texting on and off through the day about stuff that didn't even matter, until he asked if we could meet up.
I was scared like hell, I've never met the guy and he could be a serial killer for all I know. But again without thinking I agreed.
I asked him where we were going and all he said is "it's a secret, be there in 30 mins, be ready ;)"

Well fuck. I changed my clothes again, brushed my hair and put some perfume on.
My parents came home and asked what I was doing. I told them I was going to hang out with a friend. They didn't seemed bothered. But then a black car pulled up with tinted windows, nice.
⚠️NEVER GET IN SOMEONES CAR THAT YOU DON'T KNOW PLEASE BE SAFE!!!⚠️

Adam stepped out of the car to greet me with a hug.
He was taller than my by at least over a foot, and he smelled like the world's best cologne. He wore a black hoodie with black jeans and had all sorts of rings on his hands.
I started to walk to the passenger door when he cut me off to grab the door.
"Here you go princess" he said with a smirk and I grin.
I couldn't tell if I should be scared or turned on. I'm so dead, this is how I die... honestly fuck it.
We drove for a couple miles before he grabbed my hand and held it.
" So like, is this the way I die?" I ask him jokingly.
"Only if you want it to be" he said keeping his eyes on the road.
"Where are we going?" I asked
" You'll see" he looked over a winked. And with that all my blood drained down to my feet.

We've been driving for a while and started to go up a mountain. At the top of the mountain was a little hiking trail. He grabbed a bag from the back and lead me down the path.
"What's in the bag mystery man?" I asked
"You'll see" he said.
Shortly after we started walking he lead me to a cliff with a rock platform. Once we stopped I got the chance to take in the view.
"Wow this is beautiful" I said.
" I come up here to get away from everyone, almost no one knows this exists" he said.
I'm going to die here I said to myself.
He took off his bag and pulled out a blanket, along with different types of fruit to eat.
I blushed as he sat on the blanket and motioned me to join him.

We were sitting and talking to each other and he asked if I wanted to smoke. I agreed and we smoked that green green until we were both giggling and felt the weight leave our shoulders.

He went to go start putting stuff back in his bag when I caught sight of a hand gun. I bolted up to standing and said what the fuck.
He looked at me confused, then looked back in his bag. He apologized and said he always has a gun on hand incase. He also said he would let me carry it if I felt more safe that way.
My nerves calmed down and I said I was fine. I had no idea how to work a gun so it's better off not in my hands.

The sun started to set. It seemed like we ran out of stuff to talk about. I checked my phone and when I looked back up he was looking at me and closer than he was before.
I took a good look into his eyes only to see lust.

He started to lean into me and I leaned in to him. Right before our lips met, he put our foreheads together and we just looked at eachother for a moment. Time stopped.
"Do you want this?" He asked. I answered by putting my lips on his.

This kiss was nothing I've experienced before. He kissed me gently as if he didn't want to break me, I kissed him full of lust and want.

When we broke apart we realized we had missed the sunset.
"Do you have to be home anytime soon?" He asked.
" no, do you?" I asked
" nope, do you maybe want to go back to my place? Watch a movie?" He said.
" I don't knowww" I said teasing.
"Come on I'll let you pick the movie and everything" and with that I agreed.

We walked back to his car and drove off.