⚠️ do you want this?

⚠️smut⚠️

After a 30 minute drive we pulled up to his house.

When I walked in his house smelled of cinnamon and vanilla.
He came up behind me after closing the door.
"It's not much but it's my home"
"It's beautiful" I said.
"Do you want a house tour?" He asked
I said yes and we stared to walk around his house. He pointed out a couple rooms until we got to a wooden door with three locks on it. He stopped infront of it.

" you do not go in here under any circumstances, understand?" He said in an even lower voice.
"Yeah I won't go in there" I responded
"Good" He said and continued with the tour.

What the hell was in that room? Whatever I'm just not going to think about it.

He sat on his couch and motioned me to come sit. I sat beside him and he pulled me into him and we started to watch the movie I picked out. And after a little while in he looked at me with the same look that he gave me at the cliff before we kissed. But this look was more intense.
He leaned in and we started kissing again. Soon it was a full makeout session. Our tongues fought for dominance and before I knew it we started to move towards his bed room.

We landed on the bed, Adam was on top of me and had my wrists pinned down. He started to move from my lips to my neck making me let out a small moan.

After bruising my neck he took off my shirt along with my bra. He didn't wasted anytime to start leaving more bruises on my chest and boobs. He sucked my my nipple and played with the other. Fuck this man turned me into a person I didn't even recognize.

He stopped for a minute to take off his shirt and rings before he grabbed my pants off of me leaving only my underwear on.

He came back up to my face to keep kissing me while he grinned on my vagina with his clothed erection.
Adam proceeded to kiss my skin all the way down until he reached my panties. He ran his thumb over my clit, watching me.
I gasped as he made contact
He kept running his thumb up and down my vagina, finally pulling the underwear off.

I felt exposed and cold, until I felt his breath between my legs. He looked up at me and said
"Do you want this princess?"
"Yes"
"How bad?"
"I want you so bad please" I basically panted.
"As you wish" he smirked

His tongue made contact with me.
"Fffuuuucckkk.." I moaned out.
I started bucking my hips as he picked up pace. But then he stopped.
His eyes darted up and me before he grabbed both of wrists and held them on my stomach while holding down my hips.
"Don't fucking move anymore" he said
I gulped and just nodded. Then he proceeded to run his tongue up and down my clit, and suddenly shoving two fingers in me.

I tried to buck my hips out of reflex but his arms were stopping me. I started to stiffen up as I felt a ball build up in my lower stomach. He started to finger me faster,
"Are you going to cum baby?" He asked
"Mmhmm" with that I release all over his fingers.

I was still twitching when he started kissing me again. I went to go grab his dick to find that he only had boxers on now.
I started palming him making him moan. I pushed him off of me making him land on his back in the bed and started to take off his boxers.
Once his boxers were off I was shocked how big he was. When he saw the look on my face all he did was chuckle.
I started off by giving him a hand job followed by a blow job.

As I was sucking on him he closed his eyes and lashed his head back and released a moan mixed with a sigh. He grabbing my hair and his hand followed the up and down motions of my head.

I started to get a good rhythm when he pulled me off.
"Fuck your so hot" he said while pushing me on my back and lining himself up with me.
He leaned into my ear and whispered
"I'm not gentle baby"
With that he fully thrusted into me. My moans and screams mixed with his grunts and dirty talk.
"Fuck your all mine baby" he said. I kept my eye closed until he lifted my head so my eyes would meet his.
"Say it" he said.
"I'm all yours" I said. He grinned at me and picked up his pace and started to slam into me harder.
He was kissing my neck while I was coming unraveled once again.
I came on his dick, my muscles contracting around him.
His thrusts became more uneven as I felt him cum inside me.