✨Girlfriend?

I felt the bed shift under me as the morning light from my window peered in on me.

"You up?" A deep-voice horsed out.

"Yeah, I'm up" I replied.

"You want breakfast?" he asked.

"No, I'm not really in the mood for food," I said

"Haha, that rhymed" he squeezed his arms around me." do you want to go get coffee?"

"sure," I said and pulled myself out of bed.

Corpse gathered his clothes and put them on while I tied my hair up and threw a hoodie on.

We got in the car and drove to the nearest Starbucks.

"You wanna play something on the aux?" Corpse asked.

"sure" I shrugged my shoulders.

I started to play just some normal songs from my playlist until we got our Starbucks. I ordered my normal iced vanilla latte and Corpse ordered the same but with almond milk and only one pump of vanilla.

Once we were out of the drive-through he started to drive in a different direction than both of our homes.

"Are you seriously doing this again Corpse?" I whined.

"Doing what?" He asked,"Ohhh you mean taking you somewhere and not telling you where, yeah?"

"Yes, can you please just tell me where you're taking us please?" I asked.

"Nah, this way you're kept on your toes...never knowing what I might do..." Corpse breathed out.

I just stared at him.

"I'm not going to hurt you y/n, I'm just joking around," He said.

"Okay, but I still want to know" I persisted

"What are you going to do if I won't?" He asked.

A thought popped into my head, I pulled out my phone and pulled up a cursed version of 'e-girls are ruining my life'. I turned the volume as high as it went and pressed play.

The radio blared out, 'CHOKE ME LIKE YOU CHOCK ME WHEN YOU CHOKE ME, LOWKEY WANNA FUCK ME WHEN YOU FUCK ME'

"AHH Y/N TURN IT OFF" Corpse screamed through the music.

"TELL ME WHERE WE ARE GOING" I screamed back.

"THE BEACH," I turned the music off "Jesus christ y/n, that should count as torture"

"Sorry, but why are we going to the beach?" I asked

We pulled into the parking lot and Corpse put the car in park then looked down at his lap and played with his rings.

"What?" I asked

"I want to pick seashells with you" He laughed.

"You could have just told me that and I wouldn't have had to destroy our ears"

"Sorry" He responded.

"It's okay" I laughed and leaned in to kiss him. He put his hand on my cheek and pulled me into a deeper kiss.

I pulled away after a bit and asked if we should go and we both got out of the car. We started to walk towards the beach. He held my hand until he saw a seashell he liked.

"Boys," I sighed and followed after him.

We spent an hour looking at and picking out seashells and Corpse was not bored at all.

"Y/n! Look this ones all black with streaks of blue" he exclaimed and ran over to show me.

"Very cool babe," I said.

"I'm not gonna find a better one, so I'm ready to leave you?" he asked.

"Yeah I have mine, I'm ready" I pulled out a white/opal colored one.

"Cool, it changes colors when you move it," He said.

"Yes, it does" I laughed.

We got back home and Corpse was explaining how to carve our names into the shells. He brought out sharpies and thumbtacks.

"Okay, so you draw what you want to carve on the shell with a sharpie" he handed me a sharpie "Then you use the thumbtack to scrape the sharpie off along with the top layer. But it's super important that your gentle so it doesn't break."

"Okay Corpse" I laughed

"What do you want to carve?" he asked

"I don't know, what do you think?" I replied

"let's do our name with a heart around it, so I'll write my name on yours and you'll write your name on mine," he said and put his shell in my hand then took mine.

Corpse turned on a movie while we worked on each others shells.

"This is really cute Corpse," I said focusing on his shell.

"Your really cute baby" he replied.

Halfway through the movie, we both finished our shells. I gave him and I tried to take mine back but he wouldn't let me.

"I have to ask you a question first." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you wanna be in a relationship with me?"

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"

"Umm yeah" Corpse said acting slightly shy. This man dominates me in bed and hes shy asking me to be his girlfriend, what?

"As long as you'll be my boyfriend," I said jokingly

"Of course baby," he said and leaned in to kiss me.

We finished the movie and agreed to go to bed.

"You're not going to sleep are you?" I asked.

"I'm gonna try," he said laying in my bed "even if I can't then I can just cuddle you"

"That sounds great," I said turning off the light and went to meet Corpse in my bed.

I curled up next to him as he held me close to him.

"Goodnight baby," he said kissing my head.

"Goodnight Corpse" I said and let myself fall asleep in his arms.