⚠️The movies

⚠️Smut⚠️
⚠️involves knifes⚠️
-The safe word that you and Corpse have is Strawberry-

I woke up to see Corpse laying in bed scrolling on his phone.

"Didn't sleep much?" I asked.

"Not really, but it's nothing new, how did you sleep?"

"Pretty good... sooo movies?"

"Of course babe, what do you want to see?"

"I heard of this new one called Don't Tell a Soul, its a horror movie" I snuggled into him.

"That sounds great" he kissed my head.

We had a lazy morning, not doing much until we got ready for the movies. Corpse took a shower and I did my make up, then we were off to the theater. We found our seats and the movie started. About half way through I really needed to go to the bathroom, I told Corpse and headed out of the theater. On my way to the bathroom I ran into a guy.

"Im sorry" I said and started to walk past him.

"Y/n?" the man said.

I turned around and I saw Evan, my old high school crush.

"Oh my god Evan I haven't seen you in forever!"

"Yeah its been a while, what have you been up to?"

We made small talk and were catching up.

"Okay well I have to go to the bathroom, but it was nice seeing you" I gave him a hug.

"Y/N?" Corpse said behind me.

'fuck' I thought to myself.

"Corpse this is my old friend Evan from high school" I explained. "Evan this is my boyfriend Corpse"

"Its nice to meet you" Evan said and reached out his hand to Corpse.

"Im sure, y/n we have to go" Corpse said ignoring Evan's hand.

"Why? The movies not over" I complained.

"Doesn't matter" Corpse said grabbing my hand and leading me out of the movie theater.

We got in the car and Corpse was silent.

"What was that about babe?" I asked.

"Well first I don't like you talking to guys without me, expecially when you're hugging them!" his face was red.

"Are you being serious? he's my old friend that I haven't seen in forever. It was a hug, not liked I asked him to fuck me in the bathrooms!"

"I didn't know, maybe you were planning on it"

"You can't be serious Corpse, this is nothing to get pissed over!"

"Too late." His grip on the steering wheel tightened, turning his knuckles white.

We spent the rest of the car ride home in silence, once we parked outside of his house I finally spoke.

"Im sorry Corpse"

He didn't say anything back he just walked in the house fuming. I walked in after him. He went to the bedroom and slammed the door, not too long after I heard stuff being thrown around. Once I heard a smash, sounding like broken glass I walked in the bedroom. Corpse was currently punching a pillow and there was a broken picture frame.

"Is that pillow supposed to be Evan?" I asked smirking.

"Be quiet" he stopped punching the pillow and just stared at it.

"Seriously Corpse we need to work on your jealousy" I sat on the bed.

"Stop Y/n" He said with no emotion.

"Im being real, I mean look you broke a picture frame"

"I said stop"

"Babe, I already told you this, he was just a friend"

"It doesn't matter, you were all over him" He threw the pillow.

"It was just a hug Corpse! Nothing more!" I yelled, "Your acting like a child"

"Im older than you" He said.

"Even worse that you acting like a child" Before I knew it he was on top of my pinning me down

"I said to stop, and you didn't. So now you have to pay"

"Corpse I-" He cut me off with an aggressive kiss.

Ive never seen him mad but honestly I thought it was kind of funny. He shoved his tongue in my mouth without me giving him entry. He removed my clothes before his own and stuck his fingers inside of me without warning. I gasped and hung on to him, but he pulled away. I frowned at him.

"Your getting punished baby, or did you forget?" I shook my head and he continued to move his fingers in and out of me.

A ball started to build in my lower stomach and he pulled away. He laughed

"You think I'm gonna let you come? Oh no baby, what I am going to do is fuck the shit out of you until I decide Im done. Sound good?" he towered over me.

"Yes"

"Perfect" He smiled and slammed into me.

He was thrusting in and out of me faster and more aggressive than before.

"Fuck Corpse"  I started to feel that ball fill up inside of me.

"You better tell me when your about to come, got it?" 

"Yes" he flipped me on my hand and knees, and pushed in me again. I let my chest lay on the bed and he pulled me up to my hands again by my hair.

"Owww"

"You like it don't act like you don't" he filled me back up. "Mhm I should just carve my initials into you, so no one touches my property"

"You won't" and with that I was flipped on my back.

Corpse pulled out the same knife from before and carved a CH into my upper thigh. Once he was done he licked the blood up and went back to fucking me.

"Corpse I'm close" He grabbed my chin.

"Are you going to be a good girl?"

"Yes"

"Than come for me babe"