⚠️⚠️Beg for it

A/N-
This chapter is going to be Corpse&Jacksepticeye x reader smut
*Sean is single in this story* so read at your own caution, but this will follow the storyline.-

I woke up in my bed feeling wetness on my neck.

"Goodmorning baby" I whispered.

"Goodmorning princess"

He lifted his head and started to kiss me.

"Do you want a massage to wake you up a little" Corpse asked with a smirk.

"Sure?" I replied.

"Okay kitten" He trailed his hands down my body and pulled off my underwear.

I knew this wasn't going to be a normal massage but fuck it. He moved down my body so his head was between my legs and he started to lick me.

"Your pussy tastes so good princess," He said and sped up his tongue making my moans louder.

Not too long later I was cumming on his mouth. He pulled off while I was still twitching a little, gave me a kiss, and walked out my door saying 'I think ill make smoothies'.

I got up after I composed myself and went to take a shower. I hopped in the shower and decided to do a sugar scrub with my normal routine. I got out and changed into a fresh outfit then started to do my hair in makeup. I was almost finished when Corpse knocked on the bathroom and came in with a smoothie in hand.

"Breakfast daring?" he said offering out the smoothie. I took it from him.

"Thanks, babe," I said and took a drink.

"Its strawberry, banana, and raspberry, also I have to tell you something."

"What?" I asked.

"A friend flew out here to see me and I have to go pick him up at the airport"

"Okay"

"Do you want to hang out with us?" Corpse asked.

"Yeah, of course, what's his name?"

"Sean, he's also a YouTuber, but I have to go like right now so" he walked up to me and grabbed my waist to pull me in for a kiss.

"bye baby," he said and left.

An hour passes and my mom informed me that they were coming home today, so I told Corpse to go to his house and that I would let him know when to pick me up.

My mom came home and gave me a hug and told me about why they had to leave and such.

"So, what did you do while we were gone?" My mother asked.

"Well I've been going on more dates with this guy, and he asked me to be his girlfriend," I said. My dad looked slightly scared and my mom looked excited.

"Well did you say yes?" she asked.

"Umm yeah," I said. and my mom hugged me.

"Oh that's great sweety," my mom said and my dad just gave me a hug and whispered.'Lord help me'

Corpse came and picked me up and this time I packed more clothes even though I don't mind wearing Corpses.

We pulled up to his house and walked in when we greeted a man I assumed to be Sean. He was about 2 inches taller than Corpse and had short brown hair with shaved sides.

"Hey y/n, Corpse told me a lot about you," he said when I noticed his Irish accent.

"Hey Sean, Corpse told me very little about you," I laughed.