𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱 𝖯𝖳. 3

⌗ 𝗜-𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗦ᝰ₀₀❍𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗜-𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗⊹ ˑ ִ ֗  

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

⌗ 𝗜-𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗦ᝰ₀₀
❍𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗜-𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗⊹ ˑ ִ ֗  

⌗ 𝗜-𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗦ᝰ₀₀❍𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗜-𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗⊹ ˑ ִ ֗  

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The day of the representatives unit battle and Yingying had become a nervous wreck.

A lot of things happened during the last few days of practice. Jay had been swapped out for Sunghoon and due to Yingying's little practice room outburst, her ankles had been in bad shape for a little while.

She was pacing back a forth, hands moving as she hummed the songs.

"You'll be fine Ying," Sunghoon reassured the girl but she continued to pace around.

K and Sunghoon glanced at one another, softly smiling that the girls antics.

K stood and placed his hands on the girls shoulders keeping her from moving anymore, "my little dumpling, are are an amazing dancer and you don't need to worry any more."

"But what if i-"

"But nothing," K cut off, "you killed it at our last practice so you will be fine, okay?"

Yingying nodded and let out a sigh.

"So will you come join the rest of us as we do that cheer Iseul made for us?" K asked and Yingying laughed.

At the mid-evaluation, Rain had suggested for the group to make a cheer for themselves and Iseul made it her mission to make everyone do one.

"Everyone put your hands together," Iseul called happily and everyone did as she said.

They all gathered in a circle and put their hands together.

"On three okay?" Iseul begun, "1...2...3!"

"I, I, I-Landers! I-Landers Fighting!" They all yelled before cheering together.

With that, Yingying and the other representatives entered the egg to head to the stage as the rest waited and watched on the large screens.

When the grounders appeared on stage, the group was able to see some familiar faces.

"Oh Jaeho!"
"Daniel!"

Meanwhile Iseul had smiled when she spotted Niki, clapping her hands as she watched "it's Niki!"

the voice announced that the first team to perform would be the i-land vocal representatives making all the i-landers nervous.

No one greeted each other, heading straight to their seats as Geonu and Heeseung got ready to perform.

When their melodic started, Yingying had her hands clamped together between her knees as she silently prayed the entire performance.

As the pairs performance went on, Yingying's anxiety did seem to ease as she swayed her body, enjoying the sound of the two boys singing.

When it was over, the pair returned to the I-Landers where everyone exchanged hugs and pats on the back.

"You did really good," Yingying whispered to Geonu who turned and smiled at the girl.

"Thanks," he bowed while Yingying gave him a little high five.

As the music started up again and sunoo began singing, yingying was already in awe. Her mouth widening even as Daniel's part came in.
the whole performance, Yingying had been appreciating the boys lovely tones as they sang.

But when the time came and final scores were revealed for the vocal units, the scores was: 81 to I-LAND and 74 to GROUND.
Meaning that the i-landers won the first round of the performances.

The i-landers all cheered happily relieved that they won at least one of the rounds. Yingying had turned to face the grounders and when she had noticed Daniel glanced over, she waved to get his attention.

When his eyes landed on her, she gave the boy two thumbs up and mouthed a small "you did amazing" to which he smiled and gave a little bow.

Now, all was left was the Dance Battles and Yingying, despite being nervous, started to hype herself up.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
ミ 𝗜-𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗦 ↳  𝗂-𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें