ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

♡YOUR POV♡

I stared out the window admiring the beautiful mansions passing by, one by one. The car stopped infront of a huge creepy looking mansion.

"Bye y/n, love you!" Mom says, "Bye mom I love you too" I grabbed my bags and walked up to the mansion.

I looked around and it didn't seem so bad, I knocked on the door and a elderly woman opened it. "Hi you must the babysitter?" She asks "yeah, that's me" I say "oh, hi I'm Ms.Grose, the governess"

"Oh okay" "Well come in, what's your name dear?" Ms.Grose asks "y/n" I replied.  "lovely name. Flora! Miles! Come down here!" Ms.Grose called out.

A few moments later a little brown haired girl comes running down the stairs with a precious smile revealing missing teeth. A tall, pale, curly haired boy comes down the stairs too.

"Flora this is y/n, your new babysitter" Ms.Grose said to the little girl. "Hi! You're very pretty!" The little girl compliments. "Thank you, you're very pretty too" I smiled.

Ms.Grose had left and I noticed the boy was staring at me, I furrowed my eyebrows for moment and looked down at the girl.

"Do you want to come dolly's with me?" she asked "Sure, I just have to put my bags away, then I'll come back down, sound like a plan?" I ask "yeah!" She says and runs off

"Um where's the guestroom?" I ask Miles "Third door to your right" he says "thanks"

I grabbed my bags and went upstairs, the halls gave me a creepy vibe. I made it to the guestroom and placed my bags on the bed, I felt a chilling sensation against the back of my neck making me shiver.

"Hey" I heard from behind me, I turned around seeing Miles leaning against the doorframe "oh, hi, do you need something?" I ask "no just wanted to know if you need any help" he says

"Oh thank you but I'm okay" I smiled, I continued to put away my clothes and went downstairs to Flora.

"Y/n! Over here I have some dolls for you!" Flora says, I walked over to the little girl and sat next to her "Okay so what are we doing here?" I ask "you are the queen and I'm the princess, oh!Miles you can be the king!" Flora smiles.

"Uh I don't know Flora" Miles says "please?" She asks, making a sweet sorrow face. "Fine" he sighs and sat next to me.

♡MILES' POV♡

I couldn't help but just stare at y/n, she was so pretty and so sweet with Flora, I felt so attracted to her and it hasn't even been an hour.

Make her yours

"What?" I mumble "is there something wrong Miles?" Y/n asks "Oh don't worry he hears voices" Flora says, y/n's face went pale and she furrowed her eyebrows "voices?" She questioned "yeah" Flora says and continues to play with the dolls.

"Ok..." y/n says, I stayed quiet the rest of the evening and just admired the y/h/c haired girls beauty.