private show (2/2)

Season: 03 - Episode: 05

→Season: 03 - Episode: 05←

Third pov

-"They just got together and now the is ships gonna skin?"- Luke says point at the tv in Julie's room, while she laughed at him and paused the film -"Why do people like this?"- he asks shocked -"Cause it's classic and a tragedy"- Julie explained calmly, looking at her boyfriend -"Well, I wanna time out"- he says, like a spoiled five-year-old, causing Julie to laugh, Ray was with Carlos a his friend birthday party, that's why Julie was so comfortable with Luke there -"So what do you wanna do during the time out?"- Luke asks casually, Julie leans in kissing him passionately, pushing him further into the bed and climbing on top of him -"I can do that"- Luke mutters against Julie's mouth, before moving his hands to her waist pushing her against him, Julie's hands were on his shoulder, holding herself up, their mouth moving in perfect sync, Luke's hands slowly moves down her waist stoping at her butt, and with a sudden move Luke flip them over, so this time he was on top of her, Julie smiles at the act, pulling Luke closer by the cheek kissing him once more, his lips move to her neck leaving a soft trail of kisses -"Julie, mi hirra"- Julie's aunt says from the hallway, cause Julie to gasp, Luke climbs of her, laying beside her with a sign, just when Julie's aunt enters the room -"Tia, what- hum- What are you doing here?"- Julie asks -" I came to bring some food on my way to my pilates"- she says, smiling at her -"Unless you want me to stay?"- her aunt asks -"No, you don't have to, go to your pilates you never miss a class"- Julie says, her aun kiss her cheek and leaves -"W-we should finish the movie"- Luke says -"Or not"- Julie says turning to face him and he does the same -"Look Julie, as much I want this, and trust me I realy do, but, I-I don't think we're there yet"- Luke says grabing her hand, Julie smiles at him, before getting closer and resting her head on his chest, how was it possible that he undestand her so well? -" I wanted to do this for you"- She says embarrassed, Luke expression changed to worried and he grabs her head with both his hands -"Julie, we're not gonna anything until you are ready, and you want to do it okay?"- he says, the girl nods -"Just being here with you is everything I want, Julie I love you"- he finishes earning a peek on the lips from her before she leans against his chest again -"So is the ship really going to sink?"- Luke says looking at the tv, Julie chuckles unpausing the movie -"You have no idea"- She says getting cozy, she loved him and he loved her, they just proved to each other that, for now, the company and the kisses would be enough and for the both of them, Luke gives Julie a kiss on her forehead, if only she knew who much he loved her.

-

When Cristal and Reggie got to their secret spot, the sky was a shade of orange and blue, Cristal smile goes wider looking at her boyfriend, her arms around his neck and his arms on her waist -"what?"- he asks noticing that she was looking at him -"I just love you so damn much"- she says peeking his lips -"I love you too"- he says kissing her back, with a giggle Cristal lies on the grass looking at the sky, -"I still wanna figure it out why do you guys get hurt if Julie does"- Cristal says turning to face Reggie -"That is weird"- the boy agrees, he then moves to get on top of her -"But we didn't come here to talk did we?"- he asks kissing her neck -"no, We definitely did not"- she answers flipping over, she was on top of him, straddling him, with a big smirk on her face the girl gets rid of her shirt, Reggie's eyes imidiatly look down, but the blonde grabs his chin forcing him to look up -"eyes up here honey"- she says biting her bottom lip, Reggie takes a deep breath -"God, I love you"- He says and starts kissing her shoulders, Cristal giggles and start grinding on him, his hand gives a squeez on her butt making her gasp, and let's just say there was a lot of dancing that night, as they fully gave in to there love for each other under the moon and the stars.

Cristal let out a deep breath letting her body fall on the grass beside her boyfriend's, the both of them painting and trying to control their breaths -"That was..."- Reggie starts but doesn't finish, there wasn't a word on his vocabulary to describe that -"Seams like every time we do this, it gets better"- Cristal says giggling, the nods his head agreeing with her -"You can't get pregnant right?"- he asks out of nowhere causing Cristal to laugh loud -"In theory yeah, but, right now, I'm not sure of anything anymore"- She answers honestly -"I mean I'm connected to Riley, she bleeds, I bleed, but not the other way around, the same goes for you, the boys and Julie, it makes me think something is going on, but I can't quite put my fingers on what"- She confesses laying on her boyfriend's chest, he kisses the top of her head -"But I'm sure of one thing"- she starts looking up at him -"That I love you"- she says peeking his lips, and then turns her attention back at the stars -"Why did you ask me that?"- she asks still not facing him -"Because I would want that"- he says calminly, Cristal looks up at him again -"If we were a live I would wanna have a lot of kids, little me's and little you's running everywhere"- He says smiling at the thought -"I'm pretty sure that's Alex's worst nightmare"- Cristal mentions smiling, causing her boyfriend to chuckle -"But it's my biggest dream, have kid we the man I love"- She says peeking his lips again -"We should probbablt get back"- She points out, standing up and putting her clothes on, Reggie does the same -"What do you thing Alex is doing at the garage right now?"- Reggie asks, Cristal, who just lifts her shoulders.

-

Alex didn't want to be alone in the garage, so he told Willie to come ver, which taking into consideration the position they were in right now, was a great idea.-"Willie"- Alex breaths out, his eyes closed, and his body was leaning against the garage wall, as Willie's mouth explore his neck, his hands on Alex's waist lifting his shirt just enough for his fingertips to touch his bare skin, Alex was holding on to Willie's shoulder leaning on it since his knees were threatening to give in, Willie grabs the other side of the blonde neck, pulling a little, so his mouth would have more access, Alex let out a small groan, feeling Willie's hands and his cold rings against his neck, on an impatient move Alex pulls Willie's shirt out of his body, and damn, the view took his breath way, Willie did the same with Alex, the both of them just stayed there for a couple of seconds, admiring each other's beauty, until Alex pulled Willie connecting their mouth once again, as Alex softly moan at the touch -"We're back, Oh shit"- Reggie says covering his eyes and pulling his girlfriend back by the waist, while the same suppressed a laugh, Alex and Willie put back their shirt, Alex slightly annoyed for the interruption -"Sorry guys, we ruined the moment"- Reggie says passing beside them, and seating on the couch, Cristal who was doing the same, stops beside her brother whispering in his ear, with a smirk on her face -"Payback is a bitch, Alex"-.

-"Willie"- Alex breaths out, his eyes closed, and his body was leaning against the garage wall, as Willie's mouth explore his neck, his hands on Alex's waist lifting his shirt just enough for his fingertips to touch his bare skin, Alex was holding...

Word Count: 1.400

-Please Vote

- Sorry for being inactive for long, but I had to go back to my home town for a bit, I didn't have enough wifi and some personal shit happen, but I'M BACK NOW

- So tell me in the comment section what you guy though of this chapter 

-see you soon

-leh_rgo-